Facilities Administrative Assistant
- Will perform a wide variety of administrative clerical duties in connection with the processing of work orders in support of all Preventive Maintenance, calibration schedules, service contracts,and equipment repairs. Process maintenance/repair work orders received from all customers, by inputting the information into the Work Order database (MicroMain).
- Prepare maintenance / Calibration /repair work order requests for customers transmitting requirements by phone or electronic mail. Responsible for the accuracy of the database of work orders Preventive/ Corrective Maintenance and Calibration.
- It’s imperative that the clerk determines whether a work order is routine or high priority, and proceeds accordingly.
- Issues work orders by priority and hand carries high priority work orders to the Facilities Director and/or QA.
- Will review all work orders for clarity and completeness.
- Maintaining all Work Order files in compliance with GMP and SOP, including filing all work orders.
- Communicate directly with vendors and suppliers, generate purchase orders, and order parts for the Facilities Department. Will also be required to take special orders, prepare contacts, handle complaints, and provide estimated arrival dates of the delivery.
- Handle the credit card reconciling for the department purchases on a monthly basis.
- Issue asset tags as requested, ensuring all paperwork is completed and signatures.