Medical Information Specialist
Our client is a global pharmaceutical firm with a philosophy rooted in impacting people's lives in a meaningful way. With a focus on driving innovation, their organization strives to challenge and inspire its employees, offering an environment that promotes diversity and collaboration among colleagues and the community. Excellent benefits, work-life balance, and a tremendous opportunity for growth for the right individual.
- Development/upkeep of written global database related to marketed metabolic products.
- Assist with incorporating product specific clinical/scientific information into scientific response documents.
- Review of medical information documents provided by various countries for consistency in response.
- Participate in ad hoc product-related activities included but not limited to: review of validation test scripts, review of training materials related to new medical information process and system, review of metabolic medical information content and development of new processes in support of the project to globalize medical information.
- PharmD (preferred) or other clinically oriented health care degree (e.g. PA, nurse) with 2 years' experience in the industry, medical writing or medical information. Clinical experience in diabetes therapeutic area is advantageous.
- Medical writing experience and ability to evaluate literature.
- Fluency in spoken and written English.
- Ability to work in global environment.
- Ability to take accountability, and communicate proactively.