Medical Technologists - Are you frustrated with routine work, high sample volumes and evening and weekend shift work? We have an opportunity for outgoing Medical Technicians/Technologists in a dynamic new position supporting laboratory, technical support, and training activities for a growing national diagnostic instrument manufacturer. Enjoy the opportunity to engage and train others and travel while working a Monday - Friday day shift schedule.
- Assist with new hire and sales representative training on products and equipment.
- Assist in laboratory activities including, but not limited to, proficiency testing, product qualification studies, troubleshooting studies, customer correlation and various special studies.
- Evaluate Quality Control, Calibration and complaint data. Provide troubleshooting recommendations
A Minimum of a Associates Degree Required.
- Applicable experience as a medical technologist.
- Excellent working knowledge of clinical systems including hardware, software, and reagents
- Positive, outgoing personality and joy assisting others
NYS License / ASCP Certification Preferred.
Medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, supplemental insurance, long-term disability, paid time off, sick time, paid holidays, life insurance, 401K, gym reimbursement and additional employee benefits programs