Clinical Trial Nurse Educator
Our client is currently seeking a Clinical Nurse Educator who will be responsible for working with clinical trial staff and leadership, to provide training and development of new trial tools and technologies ensuring excellence in the design, delivery, and implementation research programs.
- Evaluates and assesses subject’s suitability for inclusion in studies; develops and modifies procedures according to study findings; recommends changes to the study protocol to coincide with study goals and objectives.
- Develops and implements procedures and data quality assurance standards for safety monitoring components of studies.
- Contributes to designing activities, policies and procedures to improve day to day efficiency of the recruitment and assessment components of the study and to ensure that staff members perform activities within established research protocol.
- Arranges patient enrollment, determines patient eligibility and obtains informed consent.
- Develops study subject referral sources; designs and develops outreach programs.
- Collaborates with multidisciplinary researchers to coordinate research programs that integrate new advances in clinical trials.
- Delegates tasks and supervises the activities of other licensed and unlicensed care providers.
- May perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s of Science Degree in Nursing and four years of related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience. Master’s degree in health or research related discipline preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to create and follow research project related supporting documents.
- Proven ability to schedule and coordinate research activities as well as work with a team to develop action items and other means to keep projects moving along according to timeline.
- Demonstrated ability to report on the status of project deliverables and draft and submit project updates to the study sponsor.
- Strong clinical and analytical skills. Proven ability to evaluate and assess subject’s suitability for inclusion into studies, obtain informed consent, determine patient eligibility and coordinate patient enrollment.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills. Strong interpersonal skills with the proven ability to communicate effectively.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision in a team environment
- One year of experience with oncology trials.
- Master’s degree in health or research related discipline preferred.
- CT State Licensed Registered Nurse