Manager, Supply Chain - Systems Project Management
nown for its scientific and operational excellence, Regeneron is a leading science-based biopharmaceutical company that discovers, invents, develops, manufactures, and commercializes medicines for the treatment of serious medical conditions. Regeneron commercializes medicines for eye diseases, high LDL-cholesterol, atopic dermatitis and a rare inflammatory condition and has product candidates in development in other areas of high unmet medical need, including rheumatoid arthritis, asthma, pain, cancer and infectious diseases.
Summary: Identify and drive various supply chain initiatives delivering significant impact to overall operations within Regeneron IOPS. Work closely with functional departments to understand, improve and standardize business processes ensuring effective, scalable supply chain planning and operations. Ensure systems are leveraged to fully meet supply chain business objectives, and manage system implementation and enhancement projects.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to, the following:
* Identify opportunities and lead efforts to improve business processes through continuous improvement and business process re-engineering.
* Draw on deep cross-functional knowledge to represent supply chain in cross-functional teams tasked with delivering projects. Act as a subject matter expert in planning, external manufacturing and, warehouse & logistics; and act as the supply chain liaison for such projects.
* Interact independently with business users to determine business requirements, identify potential automation / system solutions, and suggest potential configuration changes and enhancements to existing systems.
* Understand and document current state process flows.
* Identify operational and management reporting needs.
* Design future state process flows and document business requirements for system solutions.
* Work cross-functionally to develop User Requirements Specifications.
* Assist with system documentation, including creation of functional and design specifications.
* Assist the team with unit testing, integrated or block testing, end-to-end testing, system validation and change control.
* Manage drafting, review and approval of project documents.
* Manage end-user training and cutover activities.
* Design and develop excel tools and spreadsheets to collect and analyze data.
* Support supply chain business operations by providing data extracts, reports and analyses.
* Assist in defining and generating KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) to measure performance.
Knowledge, skills, and abilities:
* Ability to maintain integrity and honesty at all times
* Ability to work independently or as part of a team
* Ability to communicate with transparency
* Continuously drive to improve processes for improved performance
* Demonstrate respectful behavior at all times
* Ability to lead and be accountable for team's performance and results
* Manage internal and external relationships
* Develop strategy and create metrics to measure effectiveness of strategy
* Lead through ambiguity and translate into actionable steps
* Provide leadership to direct and indirect reports
* Coaching and conflict resolution
* Handle issues appropriately and with a sense of urgency
* Prioritize based on business needs
* Identify and effectively communicate risks
* Ability to problem solve and identify root cause
* Ability to communicate at all levels and across various functions
* Ability to build, lead, and motivate team
Education and Experience:
* BS/BA in business, information systems, or a scientific discipline required (may substitute relevant industry experience for education requirement).
* 7 years Pharma/Biotech Supply Chain or Manufacturing experience, 3 years Business Analyst or Project Management experience and 2 years people management experience required.
* MBA preferred.
* APICS - CPIM, CSCP or CPSM preferred.
* Project Management Professional (PMP) preferred.
* Computer skills - MS Excel, Powerpoint, Visio, Project.
*Level will be determined based on skills and related experience.*
This is an opportunity to join our select team that is already leading the way in the Pharmaceutical/Biotech industry. Apply today and learn more about Regeneron's unwavering commitment to combining good science & good business.
To all agencies: Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Regeneron about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at Regeneron via-email, the internet or in any form and/or method will be deemed the sole property of Regeneron, unless such search firms/employment agencies were engaged by Regeneron for this position and a valid agreement with Regeneron is in place. In the event a candidate who was submitted outside of the Regeneron agency engagement process is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.