7298 Upper Clarenton Drive South
37 articles with Aurinia Pharmaceuticals
Aurinia Pharmaceuticals Inc. announced that members of the executive management team will participate in multiple upcoming investor conferences
Aurinia Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2020 Financial Results and Recent Operational Highlights
- LUPKYNIS TM is the first FDA-approved oral therapy for lupus nephritis (LN), a condition that causes irreversible kidney damage and increases the risk of kidney failure, cardiac events, and death - - Cash, cash equivalents, and investments of $423 million at December 31, 2020 – - Conference call to be hosted today at 4:30 p.m. ET -
Aurinia Pharmaceuticals Inc. announced that members of the executive management team will participate in a fireside chat at the SVB Leerink 10th Annual Global Healthcare Conference on Thursday, February 25, 2021 at 1:00 p.m. ET.
Aurinia Pharmaceuticals to Release Fourth Quarter and Year End 2020 Financial Results on February 24, 2021
Aurinia Pharmaceuticals Inc. (NASDAQ: AUPH / TSX: AUP) (the “Company”) today announced that it will release its fourth quarter and year end 2020 financial results on Wednesday, February 24, 2021, after the markets close.
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration gave the green light to Aurinia’s Lupkynis (voclosporin) in combination with a background immunosuppressive therapy regimen for LN.
FDA Approves Aurinia Pharmaceuticals’ LUPKYNIS™ (voclosporin) for Adult Patients with Active Lupus Nephritis
- LUPKYNIS is the first FDA-approved oral therapy for lupus nephritis (LN), a condition that causes irreversible kidney damage and increases the risk of kidney failure, cardiac events, and death - - LUPKYNIS demonstrated significantly improved renal response rates compared to typical standard-of-care (SoC) in clinical trials
Lupus Foundation of America Congratulates Aurinia Pharmaceuticals on FDA Approval of Lupkynis™ (voclosporin) to Treat Lupus Nephritis
First FDA-approved oral treatment for lupus nephritis represents a significant milestone for people living with lupus-related kidney disease, a leading cause of disability and mortality in lupus
After a start-of-the-year lull, activities at the U.S. Food and Drug Administration are starting to pick up. Here’s a look.
Aurinia Pharmaceuticals Inc. announced that members of the management team will participate in two upcoming virtual investor conferences and participate in a panel discussion hosted by Dr. Scott Gottlieb, former FDA Commissioner
Aurinia Announces Collaboration and Licensing Agreement with Otsuka Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. for the Development and Commercialization of Voclosporin in Europe and Japan
Aurinia to receive $50 million U.S. upfront payment in addition to up to $50 million U.S. in regulatory and reimbursement milestone payments
Aurinia Pharmaceuticals Inc. (NASDAQ: AUPH / TSX: AUP) (“Aurinia”) and Lonza Ltd. (SIX: LONN) ("Lonza") today announced they have expanded their exclusive manufacturing relationship.
Aurinia Pharmaceuticals Inc. announced its participation in the Piper Sandler 32nd Annual Virtual Healthcare Conference.
Aurinia Pharmaceuticals Inc. (NASDAQ:AUPH) (TSX:AUP) (“Aurinia” or the “Company”), a late-stage clinical biopharmaceutical company, today announced that the Company’s Compensation Committee granted the newly appointed Executive Vice President, General Counsel, Corporate Secretary & Chief Compliance Officer, Stephen Robertson,
Aurinia Pharmaceuticals Inc. (NASDAQ: AUPH / TSX: AUP) (the “Company”) today announced that members of the senior management team will participate in a fireside chat during the 2020 Jefferies Virtual London Healthcare Conference on November 19, 2020 at 11:25 a.m. ET. In order to participate in the audio webcast, interested parties can register and access the live webcast under "News/Events” through the “I
- U.S. Food & Drug Administration grants Priority Review for voclosporin and sets PDUFA date of January 22, 2021 - - Cash, cash equivalents and investments totaled approximately $421 million at September 30, 2020 - - Conference call and webcast to be hosted today at 4:30pm EDT -
Aurinia Presents Integrated Time to Renal Response Data from the AURA-LV and AURORA Trials, along with Voclosporin Drug-Drug Interaction Data at ACR Convergence 2020
- Integrated analysis confirms addition of voclosporin to standard-of-care resulted in faster Renal Response compared to standard-of-care alone in lupus nephritis - - DDI study demonstrates no clinically meaningful interaction between voclosporin and MMF, supporting differentiation as a potential best-in-class CNI -
11/9/2020It was relatively quiet in terms of COVID-19-related clinical trials, but there was still quite a bit of news for trials involving other indications. Here’s a look.
Three biopharma companies recently shuttered their clinical programs after either their compounds failed clinical trials or interim futility analysis suggested they were unlikely to meet their clinical endpoints. Here’s a look.
Aurinia Announces European Investigator-Initiated Trial to Evaluate Antiviral Activity of Voclosporin in Kidney Transplant Recipients with COVID-19
Aurinia Pharmaceuticals Inc. (NASDAQ:AUPH) (TSX:AUP) (“Aurinia” or the “Company”), a late-stage clinical biopharmaceutical company focused on advancing voclosporin across multiple indications, today announced the funding and initiation of an open-label exploratory trial evaluating the antiviral effects of voclosporin in kidney transplant recipients (KTRs) with COVID-19 (SARS-CoV-2) – the VOCOVID study.
Aurinia Presents Voclosporin Efficacy and Pharmacokinetic Data from Integrated Analysis of AURA-LV and AURORA Pivotal Trials at ASN Kidney Week 2020
- Integrated analysis confirms statistically superior efficacy and safety of voclosporin in combination with MMF and steroids over standard-of-care – - Voclosporin pharmacokinetic data supports consistent dose-response, potentially eliminating the need for therapeutic drug monitoring –