5050 Nathan Lane
169 articles about Abbott
Five-Year Study Data Confirm Positive Outcomes for Patients When Abbott Diagnostic Tool Was Used to Guide Heart Stenting Decisions
- Late-breaking data presented at EuroPCR and simultaneously published in "The New England Journal of Medicine" support use of Abbott's PressureWire™ guidewire to help physicians make stenting decisions - Stenting guided by Abbott's PressureWire diagnostic tool reduced major adverse coronary events(i), and for the first time showed that diagnostic-guided stenting plus medical therapy also resulted in fewer heart attacks over medical therapy alone
Abbott Expands Cardiac Arrhythmias Portfolio with FDA Clearance of Advanced Mapping Catheter
- ADVISOR™ HD GRID MAPPING CATHETER, SENSOR ENABLED™ FACILITATES IMPROVED DATA COLLECTION, SUPPORTING OPTIMAL TREATMENT FOR PATIENTS WITH COMPLEX CARDIAC ARRHYTHMIAS - FIRST-OF-ITS-KIND GRID CONFIGURATION IS DESIGNED TO CAPTURE DATA IN MULTIPLE DIRECTIONS TO CREATE HIGH-DENSITY MAPS OF THE HEART - NOVEL MAPPING CATHETER COMPLEMENTS THE ENSITE PRECISION™ CARDIAC MAPPING SYSTEM AND EXPANDS ABBOTT'S ADVANCED CARDIAC MAPPING PORTFOLIO
Abbott's XIENCE Sierra™ Heart Stent Receives National Reimbursement in Japan to Treat People with Coronary Artery Disease
- Provides patients with access to latest-generation gold-standard heart stent through Japan's health insurance system - XIENCE stents are among the most-widely used in the world, with unparalleled safety - New features help doctors more easily reach and treat difficult blockages in patients' arteries
Abbott Reports First-Quarter 2018 Results
First-quarter reported sales growth of 16.7 percent; GAAP EPS from continuing operations of $0.23
Abbott Initiates Groundbreaking Study to Assess Superiority of High-Resolution Imaging Versus Standard-of-Care Angiography in Treating Coronary Artery Disease
- Largest-ever randomized trial to evaluate superiority of light-based, three-dimensional imaging (optical coherence tomography (OCT)) versus X-ray-based angiography in patients with complex coronary artery disease who receive a stent
Abbott Initiates Trial to Evaluate Improved Survival And Outcomes with the CardioMEMS Monitor
Abbott announced today the company has initiated the landmark GUIDE-HF clinical trial using the CardioMEMS™ HF System.
Abbott's MitraClip Therapy Receives National Reimbursement in Japan to Treat Patients with Mitral Regurgitation
- National reimbursement adds the device into Japan's health insurance system, which enables greater access for patients - MitraClip is a first-of-its-kind transcatheter mitral valve repair device that provides physicians with a minimally invasive way to repair leaky heart valves in people for whom surgery is too risky
New Long-Term Data Show Improved Survival and Lower Rates of Stroke and Pump Thrombosis for Abbott's HeartMate 3 Heart Pump
Abbott announced new late-breaking clinical trial data from the MOMENTUM 3 clinical study, the largest left ventricular assist device (LVAD) trial in the world to evaluate patients in need of both short-term and long-term support in a single study.
FDA Approves the World's Smallest Mechanical Heart Valve for Pediatric Patients with Heart Defects
Abbott today announced the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved the Masters HP™ 15mm rotatable mechanical heart valve, the world's smallest mechanical heart valve, that will allow doctors to treat babies and toddlers in need of a mitral or aortic valve replacement.