Daiichi Sankyo R&D Career Event | 3.16.22
3pm - 6pm
Wednesday March 16, 2022 from 4pm - 7pm Eastern Time
About the Event
Daiichi Sankyo, Inc. is a member of the Daiichi Sankyo Group, established in 2006 by the merger of two century-old Japanese pharmaceutical companies. Employees based in the US are members of US commercial operations, global drug development, US corporate functions and other global functions.
We offer a unique blend of an entrepreneurial environment and a collaborative culture, and the innovation that propels us forward comes from all corners of our company. At Daiichi Sankyo, good ideas don't just happen in the lab, but also in conference rooms, at desks and in the ﬁeld, contributed both by individuals and groups.
Our passion for bringing drugs to patients is unmistakable. We invest in the development of our people as much as our business goals, and each member of our community plays a role in our achievements. We're proud of what we've done, and even more proud of where we'll go from here.
What’s in it for you?
- An opportunity to directly access and chat with Daiichi Sankyo colleagues and recruiters
- Make new connections and broaden your network
- Explore career opportunities available to you
How it Works
Alongside Daiichi Sankyo representatives and peers, you will be immersed in a virtual platform where you can explore different areas of Daiichi Sankyo's science, with the opportunity to connect directly and engage in meaningful conversations. Choose the booths that interest you most and have one-on-one chats with Daiichi Sankyo representatives. Share your professional background and unique experiences, and ask us questions!
Who Should Attend
- Whether you're an experienced professional considering your next big move or a recent graduate looking to launch your career, come learn more about careers with Daiichi Sankyo.
- If you are passionate about the opportunity to collaborate, innovate, and contribute to groundbreaking science, join us.
Passion for Innovation. Compassion for Patients.™