Wound Irrigation Solutions Market: Increase in incidence of injuries is expected to drive the market
Wound Irrigation Solutions Market: Overview
- Wound irrigation involves a steady supply of solution through an open wound surface to remove debris, achieve wound hydration, and to assist with visual examination. Wound irrigation solution is intended to remove surface pathogens and cellular debris contained in wound exudates. Compared to bathing or swabbing, wound irrigation is considered to be the most effective method of wound cleansing.
- Incidence of accidents and injuries during sports, commute, and adventures has increased drastically in the last decade. Road accidents and violence are major causes of trauma, which requires medical attention. Traumatic injuries and burns are also major causes of acute wounds, which require advanced therapies for treatment. These acute wounds, if not treated properly, increase the burden of chronic wounds and the overall health care burden.
Request Brochure of Report - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=75143
- A number of global manufacturers with technical expertise and core competencies are making efforts to develop and manufacture novel wound debridement and wound care products and devices to attract more customers
- The global wound irrigation solutions market is projected to grow at a significant pace during the forecast period. Increase in incidence of injuries and rise in demand for wound debridement products in home care settings are expected to drive the global wound irrigation solutions market.
Request for Analysis of COVID-19 Impact on Wound Irrigation Solutions Market - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=covid19&rep_id=75143
Key Drivers of Global Wound Irrigation Solutions Market
- The global wound irrigation solutions market is anticipated to be driven by increase in the geriatric population, rise in the burden of chronic diseases, and introduction of technological advanced wound care products
- Chronic diseases that affect skin integrity such as peripheral vascular diseases (arterial insufficiency and venous hypertension) and diabetes have become increasingly common among the geriatric population. Frequent consequences include skin breakdown with formation of ulcers and chronic wounds. Non-communicable diseases also need surgical interventions, which consequently drives the global wound irrigation solution market.
- According to a report by the Wound Healing Society, around 15% of the geriatric population in the U.S. suffers from chronic wounds, which primarily include bedsores (pressure ulcers) and neuropathic wounds (diabetic foot ulcers)
- According to the International Diabetes Federation, the number of diabetes patients across the world is estimated to cross 400 million by 2025, with the maximum rise recorded in Asia, Africa, and Latin America. Additionally, around 25% of these patients are expected to develop foot ulcer during their lifetime.
Pre Book Wound Irrigation Solutions Market Report at https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=75143<ype=S
North America to Account for Major Share of Global Wound Irrigation Solutions Market
- North America is projected to account for significant share of the global wound irrigation solutions market during the forecast period. Growth of the market in the region is attributed to rise in prevalence of chronic diseases, elevated patient awareness levels, and rapidly aging population, especially in the U.S. Moreover, presence of direct sales, focus of major manufacturers, rapid acceptance of new technology products, and high cost of medical products are the key factors driving the market in the region.
- Europe is expected to account for the second largest share of the global wound irrigation solutions market in terms of revenue during the forecast period. The Journal of Wound Care estimates annual incidence of chronic wounds of 4 million in the European Union. Furthermore, the data indicates that 25% to 50% of hospital beds are occupied by patients affected with wounds.
- The market in countries in Asia and the Middle East are expected to grow at a rapid pace due to increase in number of campaigns, government interventions in enhancing health care facilities, and rise in disposable income.
Read more information here:
Key Players Operating in Global Wound Irrigation Solutions Market
Major players operating in the global wound irrigation solutions market are:
- B. Braun Melsungen AG
- Smith & Nephew plc
- Air Liquide-Group
- ConvaTec, Inc.
- Mölnlycke Health Care AB.
- CooperSurgical, Inc.
- C. R. Bard, Inc.
- Cardinal Health
- Reckitt Benckiser Group plc
Ask for Discount :
Global Wound Irrigation Solutions Market, by Product
- Wetting Agents
- Topical Agents
Transparency Market Research is a next-generation market intelligence provider, offering fact-based solutions to business leaders, consultants, and strategy professionals.
Our reports are single-point solutions for businesses to grow, evolve, and mature. Our real-time data collection methods along with ability to track more than one million high growth niche products are aligned with your aims. The detailed and proprietary statistical models used by our analysts offer insights for making right decision in the shortest span of time. For organizations that require specific but comprehensive information we offer customized solutions through ad hoc reports. These requests are delivered with the perfect combination of right sense of fact-oriented problem solving methodologies and leveraging existing data repositories.
TMR believes that unison of solutions for clients-specific problems with right methodology of research is the key to help enterprises reach right decision.
Mr. Rohit Bhisey
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street,
Albany NY - 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453