Tanning Units Market: High percentage of vitamin D deficiency among population is expected to drive the market
Tanning Units Market: Overview
- A tanning unit is a machine used to produce an artificial tan by imitating the sun’s UV radiation. A tanning machine generally emits around 95% UVA rays and 5% UVB rays. However, nowadays, many companies are trying to develop a new model that produces only UVA, because UVB rays are considered carcinogenic. The UV radiations are produced by the machine with the help of bulbs or UV lamps. A normal tanning face chair contains 5 to 8 lamps whereas, tanning bed contains 10 to 15 lamps fixed beneath the bed. An inductor, known as choke ballast, is fixed inside the bulbs to regulate the rate of current flowing through the bulbs. After switching on the current, the bulb starts producing high amount of UV radiations containing both UVA and UVB.
Read Report Overview - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/tanning-units-market.html
- The global tanning units market is projected to grow at a significant pace during the forecast period, owing to increased risk of various diseases associated with the vitamin D deficiency and insufficiency. Unlike dietary or supplementary vitamin D, tanning units provide UV radiation to the body depending on its needs, and de-metabolize the extra.
Request Brochure of Report - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=74370
Key Drivers of Global Tanning Units Market
- Rise in awareness to improve appearance, especially among women and high level of vitamin D deficiency among aging population are some factors that are boosting the demand for tanning units. Vitamin D deficiency is a universal health problem caused primarily by inadequate exposure to sunlight. According to the Age and Ageing Journal, 2014, nearly one billion people are suffering from vitamin D deficiency or insufficiency worldwide, and it is especially high among the elderly population. This is expected to drive the global tanning units market during the forecast period.
Request for Analysis of COVID-19 Impact on Tanning Units Market- https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=covid19&rep_id=74370
- One of the U.S. based research institutes, Sunlight Institutes, published a study in 2017, revealing that, one of the positive benefits of the tanning bed light is that it produces nitric oxide in the body when exposed to radiation, which improves blood flow and reduces blood pressure. This is another medical factor which is likely to gain popularity among the aging patients who suffer from hypertension and this is expected to propel the global market.
Risk Associated with Tanning Therapy to Restrain Market
- Factors such as too much UVB can cause burns and skin inflammations, premature skin ageing, and chances of eye damage are some disadvantages associated with the tanning units which can hamper the growth of the market
Request for Custom Research - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=CR&rep_id=74370
North America to Capture Major Share of Global Tanning Units Market
- The tanning units market in North America is anticipated to grow at a rapid pace during the forecast period. This can be attributed to increase in geriatric population, wide awareness about tanning therapy, and its advantages in the region. Moreover, high percentage of vitamin D deficiency among population in the U.S. drives the tanning units market in North America. According to the StatPearls medical article 2019, in the U.S., about 50% to 60% of nursing home residents and hospitalized patients had vitamin D deficiency.
- The market in Europe is likely to grow at a significant pace in the next few years due to rise in adoption of modern therapies such as tanning units among geriatric population for vitamin D production and rise in awareness about the therapy, specially, in the Northern Europe where exposure to natural sunlight is limited
Pre Book Tanning Units Market Report - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=74370<ype=S
Transparency Market Research is a next-generation market intelligence provider, offering fact-based solutions to business leaders, consultants, and strategy professionals.
Our reports are single-point solutions for businesses to grow, evolve, and mature. Our real-time data collection methods along with ability to track more than one million high growth niche products are aligned with your aims. The detailed and proprietary statistical models used by our analysts offer insights for making right decision in the shortest span of time. For organizations that require specific but comprehensive information we offer customized solutions through ad hoc reports. These requests are delivered with the perfect combination of right sense of fact-oriented problem solving methodologies and leveraging existing data repositories.
TMR believes that unison of solutions for clients-specific problems with right methodology of research is the key to help enterprises reach right decision.
Mr. Rohit Bhisey
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street,
Albany NY - 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453