Systemic Lupus Erythematosus Treatment Market In-Depth Analysis & Forecast 2019-2027
Wilmington, Delaware, United States: Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE) is a prototypic multisystem autoimmune disorder with a broad spectrum of clinical presentations, encompassing almost all organs and tissues. It can affect the skin, joints, kidneys, brain, and other organs.
SLE is more common in women than men, and can occur at any age. However, it appears most often in people between the ages of 15 and 44. The disease affects African Americans and Asians more than people from other races.
The global systemic lupus erythematosus treatment market was valued at ~US$ 1.7 Bn in 2018.
The global systemic lupus erythematosus treatment market is projected to grow at a CAGR of ~7%, and reach a valuation of ~US$ 3 Bn by the year 2027.
Request a Report Brochure to Gain Comprehensive Insights at https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=73932
Systemic Lupus of ~7%, Erythematosus Treatment Market: Drivers
- Increase in number of systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE) patients has resulted in growth of the global systemic lupus erythematosus treatment market. According to The Lupus Foundation of America, approximately 1.5 million people in the U.S. and 5 to 6 million people across the world are affected with various forms of lupus. Systemic lupus erythematosus affects around 70% of all cases of lupus.
- Numerous pipeline products and recent approvals of drugs to treat systemic lupus erythematosus are expected to drive the systemic lupus erythematosus treatment market during the forecast period.
- In 2019, Merck & Co., Inc., a global leader in autoimmune disease treatment, announced its two potential candidates, Atacicept and Evobrutinib, which are in phase II of clinical trials, to treat conditions such as systemic lupus erythematosus and other autoimmune disorders.
- GlaxoSmithKline plc. and AstraZeneca have a long list of pipeline drugs for autoimmune disorders. Both companies have one potential drug molecule, i.e. Belimumab+rituximab and Anifrolumab TULIP, respectively, which are in phase III of clinical trials, to treat the SLE disorder.
Request for Covid-19 Impact Analysis on Systemic Lupus Erythematosus Treatment Market - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=covid19&rep_id=73932
Systemic Lupus Erythematosus Treatment Market: Segment Analysis
- In terms of drug, the immunosuppressive drugs segment is the leading segment in the global systemic lupus erythematosus treatment market. This is due to major manufacturers focusing on the launch of new immunosuppressive drugs.
- In addition, immunosuppressive drugs for the treatment of systemic lupus erythematosus disease are available at low cost, easily accessible, and highly efficient.
- The intravenous segment is projected to be a highly attractive segment during the forecast period. Major market players focusing on launching new products in the injection form due to its high onset of action and less drug degradation, which is likely to propel the intravenous segment in the global systemic lupus erythematosus treatment market.
- Retail pharmacies is a highly preferred distribution channel. Increase in the number of retail pharmacy stores across the globe, availability of new products in retail stores, and availability of most of the drugs, i.e. NSAIDS, antimalarial drugs, corticosteroids as OTC drugs in retail stores, are expected to boost the growth of the retail pharmacies segment in the global systemic lupus erythematosus treatment market.
Make an Enquiry before Buying - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=EB&rep_id=73932
Systemic Lupus Erythematosus Treatment Market: Geographic Overview
- In terms of region, the global systemic lupus erythematosus treatment market has been segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. The regions have been further divided into major countries and sub-regions for the easy understanding of the overall systemic lupus erythematosus treatment market.
- North America dominates the global systemic lupus erythematosus treatment market with the largest share. The market in Asia Pacific is projected to grow at the highest CAGR among all regions, and be the most lucrative regional systemic lupus erythematosus treatment market.
Systemic Lupus Erythematosus Treatment Market: Major Players
Leading players analyzed in the report on the global systemic lupus erythematosus treatment market include
- GlaxoSmithKline plc
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
- Pfizer, Inc.
- Merck & Co., Inc.
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Company
- Anthera Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- ImmuPharma PLC
- Aurinia Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
More Trending Reports by Transparency Market Research:
Antihypertensive Drugs Market: Increase in incidence rate of cardiovascular diseases, owing to changing demographics and rise in prevalence of stroke, diabetes, and hypertension patients is expected to drive the antihypertensive drugs market
Corticosteroid Market: The increasing prevalence and rising number of patient pool, coupled with the strong effect of corticosteroids for the listed indications are primary factors that drive the growth of this market.
Biologics Market: Increasing annual product approvals and strong biologics pipeline has been an indication of a robust development of the world biologics market.
Immunosuppressive Drugs Market: With the rise in the number of organ transplants and growing prevalence of autoimmune diseases worldwide, the global immunosuppressive drugs market is likely to gather momentum over the period of review.
Antimalarial Drugs Market: Rise in government initiatives around the world to increase awareness amongst the population of various developing and underdeveloped economies is expected to thrust growth in global antimalarial drugs market in coming years.
Transparency Market Research is a global market intelligence company providing market research reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insights for thousands of decision makers. Our experienced team of Analysts, Researchers, and Consultants use proprietary data sources and various tools & techniques to gather and analyze information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts, so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
Transparency Market Research Inc.
CORPORATE HEADQUARTER DOWNTOWN,
1000 N. West Street,
Suite 1200, Wilmington, Delaware 19801 USA
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453