Surgical G-arm Market: Increase in demand for orthopedic surgeries to drive the market
Surgical G-arm Market: Overview
- Surgical G-arm are medical imaging devices based on X-ray technology. Presently, surgical arms are an essential part of everyday hospital life. These devices are quite useful for image-guided surgery, as these offer advanced technology and versatile structure. These devices are available in various shapes and fulfill different requirements of surgical procedures. G-arm shows both anteroposterior and lateral shots at once, hence there is less need to reposition the device in mid-surgery. This reduces the chances of infection that could occur due to moving the device up and down, breaking the sterile field during surgery through other surgical imaging devices such as C-arm.
- The global surgical G-arm market is projected to grow at a significant pace during the forecast period, owing to increase in demand for orthopedic surgeries due to an aging population, surge in sports injuries, and rise in the number of hospitals in emerging markets
Request Brochure of Report - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=75151
Key Drivers of Global Surgical G-arm Market
- Health care infrastructure in emerging countries is developing at a rapid pace, with increasing government initiatives, entry of private players in the health care & hospitals segment, rise in per capita health care spending, and expansion of hospital network. According to the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan, health care expenditure in the country is growing at a rapid rate of 12.2%, and the country has built more than 1,300 health care facilities, including 907 clinics, 180 health centers, and 176 hospitals during a period of 25 years. This is expected to drive the global surgical G-arm market during the forecast period.
- Surgical imaging arms, especially G-arms, find major applications in orthopedic surgeries. The G-arms market has expanded rapidly due to an increase in the number of orthopedic surgeries among the geriatric population and sport injuries due to its more visualization effects during surgery which help surgeons to perform surgery in a more convenient way. According to Safe Kids Worldwide, 1.35 million youth worldwide suffer sports injuries each year.
Available Alternatives of Surgical G-arms to Restrain Market
- Other surgical arms such as C-arms and O-arms are widely available and cost less than G-arms, and offer long average life cycle. This is likely to act as a major restraint of the global surgical G-arm market.
Request for Analysis of COVID-19 Impact on Surgical G-arm Market –
North America to Capture Major Share of Global Market
- North America is anticipated to dominate the global surgical G-arm market in terms of share during the forecast period. This is because hospital and health care facilities in the U.S. are witnessing a transformation through consolidation, which has resulted in large independent outpatient clinic and center chains expanding their operations across the country. Moreover, increase in the number of health care facilities installing integrated hybrid ORs is expected to drive demand for new and advanced surgical imaging devices in the U.S. from 2019 to 2027.
- The market in Asia Pacific is likely to grow at a significant pace in the next few years due to rise in health care expenditure. In May 2017, the Government of Australia announced a grant of around US$ 300 Mn to set up new hospitals in Melbourne along with an additional grant of US$ 170 Mn, with an aim to increase operating rooms and to reduce wait times for elective surgical procedures in the country.
Pre book Surgical G-arm Market Report at https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=75151<ype=S
Key Players Operating in Global Surgical G-arm Market
Major player operating in the global surgical G-arm market is:
- Whale Imaging
Global Surgical G-arm Market: Research Scope
Global Surgical G-arm Market, by Application
Top of Form
For More Information:
Browse More Trending Reports by Transparency Market Research:
The global pantothenate kinase-associated neurodegeneration market is anticipated to grow at a rapid pace in the next years. Increase in the global geriatric population, rise in investments in research & development, and focus on studies related to neurological diseases are the major drivers of the global market. The World Health Organization (WHO) has reported that approximately 14.1% of the global population is likely to suffer from various conditions related to neurologic disorder by 2025. This in turn will increase production of neurotherapeutic drugs. Additionally, technological advancements and rise in awareness about autosomal recessive neurodegenerative diseases such as pantothenate kinase-associated neurodegeneration (PKAN) are the other factors boosting market growth. However, rise in cost of treatment of diseases, side effects due to the treatment, strict guidelines followed by different countries are factors expected to hamper the growth of the market.
Neurosurgery is a medical specialty that deals with the treatment of patients afflicted with injury or diseases of brain, spinal cord, and peripheral nervous system. Neurosurgery devices are widely used for the treatment of various neurological disorders that cannot be cured just with therapeutic drugs. Common neurological disorders include stroke, Parkinson’s disease, Alzheimer’s disease, Epilepsy, and multiple sclerosis. Different types of neurosurgical devices have been developed to address the unmet needs in the neurology field. Large numbers of devices are still under development. Commonly used neurosurgical devices include neurostimulation devices, CSF management devices, and neurosurgical navigation devices.
Transparency Market Research is a next-generation market intelligence provider, offering fact-based solutions to business leaders, consultants, and strategy professionals.
Our reports are single-point solutions for businesses to grow, evolve, and mature. Our real-time data collection methods along with ability to track more than one million high growth niche products are aligned with your aims. The detailed and proprietary statistical models used by our analysts offer insights for making right decision in the shortest span of time. For organizations that require specific but comprehensive information we offer customized solutions through ad hoc reports. These requests are delivered with the perfect combination of right sense of fact-oriented problem solving methodologies and leveraging existing data repositories.
TMR believes that unison of solutions for clients-specific problems with right methodology of research is the key to help enterprises reach right decision.
Mr. Rohit Bhisey
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street,
Albany NY - 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453