Smart Sensors Swiftly Becoming Mainstay in Personal Dental Water Flossers, Pushing Sales at 6% CAGR: Fact MR
170 Pages Market Research Survey by Fact MR, A Market Research and Competitive Intelligence Provider Emphasizes Key Trends Driving Personal dental water flosser Market Growth
The Fact.MR market analysis on personal dental water flosser market provides insights into recent developments across various segments in the market including products and sales channels. Sales via online channels are forecast to gain pace, encouraging market players to focus on the expansion of the online presence.
Fact.MR: Growth outlook for the personal dental water flosser market remains positive as Fact MR forecasts it to reach valuation of US 292 Mn by 2031. The market has been projected to expand at a healthy 6% CAGR, finds Fact.MR in a recent market survey.
Historical outlook indicated positive growth as the market reached US$ 196 Mn in 2020. Rising awareness about proper oral hygiene and the improvements in product visibility through online retail channels will continue augmenting market growth through 2031.
The most commonly observed dental problems arise due to poor oral hygiene, which can be taken care of at home. These problems are primarily caused by accumulation of food remains and excessive consumption of alcohol and tobacco.
Water flossers are designed to efficiently remove plaque deposited in teeth. With growing concerns pertaining to dental cavity among children and adults, water flossing is widely being advised by dentists for better oral healthcare. These trends have translated into demand for lightweight and efficient personal dental water flossers.
Besides this, growing popularity of online sales channels has provided increased product visibility to personal dental water flossers, thereby propelling sales in the market.
Driven by surging demand, manufacturers are incorporating technological advancements such as smart sensors for improved precision in personal dental water flossers. Key players are also improving sales prospects by launching new product variants with aesthetically pleasing designs and increased battery backup in cordless personal dental water flossers.
Growth opportunities for personal dental water flosser manufacturers in 2021 appear to be bright since they are leveraging social media presence for product promotions. These strategies are aimed at educating consumers about benefits of personal dental water flossers. Such initiatives will favor growth of the market in the coming years.
As per Fact.MR’s market analysis, the U.S. will dominate the personal dental water flosser market, owing to prevalence of key market players and increasing per capita expenditure on healthcare in the country.
"Growing awareness regarding oral hygiene, coupled with penetration of eCommerce will positively shape demand outlook of personal dental water flosser market. Besides this, the market will continue gaining from launch of smarter versions of personal dental water flossers as companies aim for competitive advantage," says a fact MR analyst.
Request a report sample to gain comprehensive insights at
Key Takeaways from Personal dental water flosser Market Analysis
- Demand for cordless personal dental water flossers will register high growth, reaching a market valuation of US$ 184 Mn, at a 7% CAGR.
- Sales of countertop personal dental water flossers will gain momentum, expanding at 5% CAGR through 2031.
- In terms of sales channels, online sales channels will continue gaining traction owing to their popularity and quick delivery service.
- The U.S. is anticipated to dominate the market due to rising per capital expenditure on premium personal care products.
- China will emerge as a lucrative market, generating US$ 62 Mn in revenue by 2031, growing at 9% CAGR.
- Technology-driven product innovations will propel sales of personal dental water flossers.
- Government-backed awareness programs regarding oral health will boost sales during the assessment period.
- Availability through online channels, along with attractive market promotions will foster sales in the market.
- High price of personal dental water flossers may stunt market growth in the upcoming years.
- Skepticism and lack of awareness regarding benefits of personal dental water flossers might act as a challenge.
Request for customization at
As a part of key growth strategies, leading players are focusing on new product launches with attractive product packaging, while displaying them on online retail channels to enhance product visibility. For instance:
- In July 2021, Waterpik launched the Sonic Fusion 2.0 Professional, a toothbrush and dental flosser combo which lets the users choose from different speeds and pressure settings, along with a convenient design that doesn’t clutter countertops.
- In 2020, Phillips, a global leader in consumer electronics, launched Sonicare Airfloss Pro Rechargeable water flosser, adding to its vast product portfolio. The Sonicare Airfloss Pro is equipped with micro-droplets technology and triple burst technology that lets users customize water pressure for optimal dental care.
Top Manufacturers of Personal Dental Water Flosser Include:
- P&G Professional
More Valuable Insights on Personal Dental Water Flosser Market
Fact MR provides an unbiased analysis of the personal dental water flosser market, presenting historical demand data (2016-2020) and forecast statistics for the period from 2020-2027. The study divulges compelling insights on the global personal dental water flosser market with a detailed segmentation on the basis of:
- Cordless Personal Dental Water Flossers
- Countertop Personal Dental Water Flossers
- Personal Dental Water Flossers Sold through Offline Stores
- Personal Dental Water Flossers Sold through Online Stores
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Central & South America
- Middle East & Africa
Key Questions Covered in the Personal dental water flosser Market Report
- The report offers insight into personal dental water flosser market demand outlook for 2021-2031
- The market study also highlights projected sales growth for personal dental water flosser market between 2021 and 2031
- Personal dental water flosser market survey identifies key growth drivers, restraints, and other forces impacting prevailing trends and evaluation of current market size and forecast and technological advancements within the industry
- Personal dental water flosser market share analysis of the key companies within the industry and coverage of strategies such as mergers & acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations or partnerships, and others
Explore Fact.MR’s Coverage on the Healthcare Domain -
Dental Consumables Market- The dental consumables market is expected to rise steadily, owing to increased cases of dental problems and rising demand for invasive dental operations. Increased dental tourism in developing nations like China and India, as well as an increasing geriatric population, are all contributing to this trend. Dental consumables are used to address a variety of dental conditions, including tooth restoration, gingival tissue problems, dental impairments, dental caries, and periodontal illnesses. The global expansion of the dental consumables market is being driven by an increase in the number of occurrences of dental problems.
Dental Infection Control Products Market- The global dental infection control products market is expanding rapidly, owing to increased demand for dental care products. This increase in demand is due to an increase in the incidence of oral diseases, a growing geriatric population with cavity issues, and changing lifestyles and eating habits. Furthermore, an increase in the number of skilled dentists is broadening access to oral health care. As a result, the size of the market for dental infection control products is growing.
Dental Restoratives Market- Over the last few years, the prevalence and severity of dental decay has decreased. Dental care requirements have resulted in a considerable shift in the type of dental care services, from traditional restorative to cosmetic and preventive. As a result of this shifting tendency, dental care providers have been compelled to produce technologically superior devices. The dental restoratives market is expected to grow in the future, based on these factors. Other generic factors, such as rising dental difficulties among the elderly, developing dental tourism, and an increase in the number of certified practitioners, are expected to boost the dental restoratives market.
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. We have offices in US and Dublin, whereas our global headquarter is in Dubai. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583