Smart Portable Rehabilitation Devices Market: Rise in adoption of rehabilitation devices is projected to drive the market
Global Smart Portable Rehabilitation Devices Market: Introduction
- Smart, portable devices with the capacity to capture real-time observation of the motions and forces applied on patient’s joint which also can be regulated have opened a new era in rehabilitation, where the recuperation procedure could be drastically improved
- Most of the portable orthotic rehabilitation devices in the market provide precise pressure and stability to maintain the alignment of the joint without the ability for real time monitoring and adjustments. Advanced technology has allowed the devices to put a type of tension to resist movement of the joint. These devices result in fast recovery and are accurate at reestablishing biomechanics and enhancing muscle function.
- The design of the three frameworks listed below include standard & mechanical arrangements, along with the new age modifications
- portable continuous passive motion device suited for rehabilitation of elbow
- electro-rheological fluid-based device for the knee
- electrical stimulation and biofeedback devices for active-assistive exercises of the knee
Read Report Overview - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/smart-portable-rehabilitation-devices-market.html
Key Drivers and Restraint of Global Smart Portable Rehabilitation Devices Market
- According to the WHO, 15 million of the world’s population suffer from stroke each year. The number of patients with movement disability is rising due to surge in incidence rates of stroke, paralysis, and other diseases. Rise in adoption of rehabilitation devices is projected to drive the global smart portable rehabilitation devices market.
- Technological advancements in smart portable rehabilitation devices is anticipated to propel the adoption and penetration of these devices. This in turn is expected to boost the growth of the global market in the next few years.
- According to U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS), 25.6% of the population with a disability is reported to be physically inactive compared to 12.8% without a disability. This has led to the rise in awareness about physical fitness and wellness, which in turn is likely to augment the global market during the forecast period.
- However, high cost of devices is projected to restrain the global smart portable rehabilitation devices market
Request Brochure of Report - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=76799
North America to Lead Global Smart Portable Rehabilitation Devices Market
- In terms of region, the global smart portable rehabilitation devices market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- North America accounted for the largest share of the global smart portable rehabilitation devices market in 2018, as changing demographics in the U.S. and development of critical treatments have increased the need of solutions that encourage wellness management and rehabilitation
- Europe was the second largest market for smart portable rehabilitation devices in 2018 due to surge in number of strokes (nearly 650,000 every year). The number is anticipated to rise due to increase in the geriatric population.
- The smart portable rehabilitation devices market in Asia Pacific is expected to grow at a rapid pace during the forecast period owing to rise in awareness about the benefits of physical wellness and increase in disposable income of the population
- Regions such as Latin America and Middle East & Africa are likely to be lucrative markets for smart portable rehabilitation devices during the forecast period because of the initiatives taken by governments for the enhancement of rehabilitation devices
Request for Analysis of COVID-19 Impact on Smart Portable Rehabilitation Devices Market - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=covid19&rep_id=76799
Key Players Operating in Global Smart Portable Rehabilitation Devices Market
- Invacare Corporation
- Medline Industries, Inc.
- Dynatronics Corporation
- Drive Devilbiss Healthcare
- Esko Bionics
- Caremax Rehabilitation Equipment Ltd.
- GF Health Products, Inc.
Pre Book Smart Portable Rehabilitation Devices Market Report - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=76799<ype=S
Browse More Trending Reports by Transparency Market Research:
Allogeneic Stem Cell Therapy Market: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/allogeneic-stem-cell-therapy-market.html
Proteinuria Therapeutics Market: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/proteinuria-therapeutics-market.html
Glioma Diagnosis Market: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/glioma-diagnosis-market.html
Transparency Market Research is a next-generation market intelligence provider, offering fact-based solutions to business leaders, consultants, and strategy professionals.
Our reports are single-point solutions for businesses to grow, evolve, and mature. Our real-time data collection methods along with ability to track more than one million high growth niche products are aligned with your aims. The detailed and proprietary statistical models used by our analysts offer insights for making right decision in the shortest span of time. For organizations that require specific but comprehensive information we offer customized solutions through ad hoc reports. These requests are delivered with the perfect combination of right sense of fact-oriented problem solving methodologies and leveraging existing data repositories.
TMR believes that unison of solutions for clients-specific problems with right methodology of research is the key to help enterprises reach right decision.
Mr. Rohit Bhisey
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street,
Albany NY - 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453