Sinus Dilation Market: Increasing Number of Product Approvals Drives Market Growth
The Sinus Dilation market was valued at US$ 1,918.73 million in 2019 and is projected to reach US$ 3,859.75 million by 2027; it is expected to grow at a CAGR of 9.3% during 2020–2027.
Sinus dilation refers to a minimally invasive surgical procedure performed to reshape anatomy to expand sinus pathways and restore drainage. The procedure utilizes small balloons placed in key places in the nose and sinus, dilated to develop the sinus pathways. Increasing prevalence of chronic sinusitis and the increasing popularity of minimally invasive surgeries are expected to fuel the sinus dilution market's growth during the forecast period. Moreover, product innovation and development of the medical device industry in emerging nations are anticipated to offer growth opportunities to the companies in the sinus dilution market.
Request for sample at: https://www.theinsightpartners.com/sample/TIPRE00002880/
Key Findings from The Sinus Dilation Market
- In terms of product, the balloon sinus dilation devices segment held a greater share of the Sinus Dilation market in 2019; it is expected to continue to be a leading shareholder during the forecast period. However, the sinus stents/implants segment is expected to register a higher CAGR in the market during the forecast period.
- Based on end user, the global sinus dilation market is segmented into hospitals, ambulatory surgical centers and ENT clinics. The hospitals segment held the largest share of the market in 2019, and it is expected to register the highest CAGR during the forecast period.
- This segment is expected to held significant market share in the sinus dilation market owing to the high number of outpatient sinus dilation procedures, the advantages of the hospital setting such as the presence of integrated healthcare facilities, the availability of technologically advanced infrastructures, and the ability to perform complex sinus surgeries.
- Medtronic; Smith & Nephew; Johnson and Johnson Services, Inc.; Stryker Corporation; Intersect ENT, Inc.; Dalent Medical; InnAccel Technologies Pvt Ltd.; Olympus Corporation; SinuSys Corporation, and AED.MD are among the leading companies operating in the sinus dilation market.
Increasing Number of Product Approvals Drives Market Growth
The incidences of chronic rhino sinusitis (CRS) are rising continuously, affecting seven people worldwide. Subsequently, it has driven the implementation of long-term medical management and functional endoscopic sinus surgery (FESS). Furthermore, technological developments allow various market players to efficiently innovate technologically advanced medical devices to treat CRS through minimally invasive procedures. Balloon sinuplasty is the widely used procedure to treat CRS, and various market leaders are developing balloon sinus dilation devices. With developments in balloon sinuplasty, various regulators are seen approving medical devices. In the past few years, the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved several devices. For instance, in July 2016, FDA approved Vent-Os Sinus Dilation System (SinuSys Corporation), and in October 2017, such as Relieva SpinPlus Nav Balloon Sinuplasty System (Acclarent, Inc.) received FDA’s approval.
Factors such as various increasing number of product approvals and growing need for surgical procedures to treat sinusitis are expected to boost the growth of the global sinus dilation market. However, the market is likely to get impacted by the high cost of sinus dilation procedure during the forecast period.
- Balloon Sinus Dilation Devices
- Sinus Stents/Implants
- Handheld Instruments
By Procedure Type
- Standalone Sinus Dilation Procedures
- Hybrid Sinus Dilation Procedures
By End User
- ENT Clinics
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- North America
- Asia Pacific (APAC)
- South Korea
- Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South and Central America (SCAM)
Place an Order Now: https://www.theinsightpartners.com/buy/TIPRE00002880/
The Insight Partners is a one stop industry research provider of actionable intelligence. We help our clients in getting solutions to their research requirements through our syndicated and consulting research services. We specialize in industries such as Semiconductor and Electronics, Aerospace and Defense, Automotive and Transportation, Biotechnology, Healthcare IT, Manufacturing and Construction, Medical Device, Technology, Media and Telecommunications, Chemicals and Materials.
We are committed to provide highest quality research and consulting services to our customers. We help our clients understand the key market trends, identify opportunities, and make informed decisions with our market research offerings at an affordable cost.
Contact Person: Sameer Joshi