Uscom Limited Appoints BP+ Distributor For SE Asia
Published: Jul 17, 2017
Uscom BP+ Distributor for SE Asia
July 17, 2017
Appointment of established partner to distribute BP+ and BP+ Reporter in South East Asia
Uscom has announced a distribution agreement for the Uscom BP+ and BP+ Reporter with Pacific Medical Systems Limited (PMS) of Hong Kong. The three year agreement covers distribution into Thailand, Hong Kong and Macau, Singapore, Taiwan, Malaysia and Indonesia
• The Uscom BP+ is practice changing suprasystolic oscillometric technology for central blood pressure monitoring and central pulse pressure wave analysis
• The BP+ Reporter is the proprietary stand-alone software solution that provides a digital platform to archive patient examinations and images, display trend measures over time, analyse blood pressure waveforms and values, and generate patient reports.
• PMS are master medical device distributors with many years regional expertise in China and SE Asia with specific skills in bringing new medical technologies to market
• PMS are long term Uscom partners, having introduced USCOM 1A on its release, and currently distribute USCOM 1A through China, Taiwan, Korea and SE Asia
• The BP+ agreement covers countries with a combined population of 393M (Aprox 5% of world pop)
• Best intentions BP+ and BP+ Reporter targets are for approximately AU$1.5M sales revenue over 3 years following regulatory approval
• BP+ and BP+ Reporter are currently in process for global regulatory approvals with new distributors currently being appointed worldwide
Executive Chairman of Uscom, Associate Professor Rob Phillips said, “This is another major territory covered by new distributors preparing to deliver the innovative Uscom BP+ and BP+ Reporter to market. PMS are experienced master distributors in China and SE Asia and are keen to get sales under way as soon as regional regulations allows. Worldwide we are appointing new distribution to ensure that immediately our regulatory approvals are received we can begin to sell these revolutionary technologies in the market. The patent protected BP+ devices have major application for assessment of hypertension and vascular health, rapidly increasing disease with high social and cost burdens.”
Uscom manufactures and markets the USCOM 1A, the Uscom BP+, and the Uscom SpiroSonic digital ultrasonic spirometry technologies. These premium digital devices are changing the way we diagnose and treat cardiovascular and pulmonary diseases, including hypertension, heart failure, asthma, COPD and sleep disorders. The products are integral for optimising management of sepsis and guidance of fluid, inotropes and vasoactive therapies in critical care monitoring, and in clinical and home care delivered asthma and COPD medications and in sleep medicine.