Syndax Pharmaceuticals Inc. to Present at Upcoming Conferences
Published: Feb 07, 2012
WALTHAM, Mass., Feb. 7, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Syndax Pharmaceuticals, Inc., a late-stage epigenetics oncology company, announced that management will present at the following upcoming conferences:
- BIO CEO & Investor Conference, February 13-14, 2012 in New York
- February 131:00 PM company presentation
- February 1410:30 to 11:25 AM panel discussion entitled "Diagnostics: Drugs Need Friends TooCompanion Diagnostics and Drug Development"
- Leerink Swann 2012 Global Healthcare, February 164:00 PM in New York
- 3rd Cancer Targets and Therapeutics, February 2811:30 AM in Las Vegas.
Syndax Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is a Waltham, MA-based, late-stage, oncology-focused pharmaceutical company. The company is building a portfolio of new oncology products to extend and improve the lives of patients by developing and commercializing novel cancer therapies in optimized, mechanistically driven combination regimens. Syndax has worldwide rights to develop and commercialize entinostat which has shown promise in randomized clinical trials in solid tumors and in phase 2 clinical trials in Hodgkin's lymphoma. Syndax is backed by top-tier venture capital firms Domain Associates, MPM Capital, Avalon, Pappas and Forward Ventures. Formed in 2005, Syndax's intellectual property is based on work from scientific founder Ronald Evans, Ph.D., recipient of the 2012 Wolf Prize in Medicine, the 2004 Albert Lasker Prize for Basic Medical Research, a Member of the National Academy of Sciences, a professor at the Salk Institute for Biological Studies and a Howard Hughes Medical Institute Investigator. For more information please visit www.syndax.com.
Syndax Contact Information
E. Blair Schoeb
SOURCE Syndax Pharmaceuticals, Inc.