SHAREHOLDER ALERT: WeissLaw LLP Investigates Ohr Pharmaceutical, Inc.
NEW YORK, /PRNewswire/ -- WeissLaw LLP is investigating possible breaches of fiduciary duty and other violations of law by the Board of Directors of Ohr Pharmaceutical, Inc. ("OHRP" or the "Company") (NASDAQ: OHRP) in connection with the proposed acquisition of the Company by NeuBase Therapeutics, Inc.
If you own OHRP shares and wish to discuss this investigation or have any questions concerning this notice or your rights or interests, please contact:
Joshua Rubin, Esq.
Visit our website
Or follow us on Twitter @MarketsAlert
WeissLaw is investigating whether OHRP's Board acted to maximize shareholder value prior to entering into the agreement. Notably, upon closing of the transaction, NeuBase shareholders will own approximately 80% of the combined company, leaving a meager 20% for OHRP shareholders.
Given these facts, WeissLaw is concentrating its investigation on whether OHRP's Board conducted a fair process in agreeing to the proposed acquisition, whether the proposed acquisition undervalues the Company, and whether all material information related to the proposed acquisition is fully and fairly disclosed.
WeissLaw LLP has litigated hundreds of stockholder class and derivative actions for violations of corporate and fiduciary duties. We have recovered over a billion dollars for defrauded clients and obtained important corporate governance relief in many of these cases. If you have information or would like legal advice concerning possible corporate wrongdoing (including insider trading, waste of corporate assets, accounting fraud, or materially misleading information), consumer fraud (including false advertising, defective products, or other deceptive business practices), or anti-trust violations, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/shareholder-alert-weisslaw-llp-investigates-ohr-pharmaceutical-inc-300775874.html
SOURCE WeissLaw LLP
Company Codes: NASDAQ-SMALL:OHRP