Select Biosciences Release: Managing Compounds at ELA 2012
Published: Feb 14, 2012
- Compound Collections and Libraries: What is the Optimal Size of a Screening Library?
- Automation of Screening Library Management and Quality Maintenance
- Instrumentation and Robotics for Sample Management and Retrieval
- In-house Automation and Library Generation vs. The Outsourced Model: Case Studies
- Compound Library Synthesis Approaches via Combinatorial and Other Methodologies: Industry State-of-the-Art
Registered delegates will have access to all eight meetings and are invited to present posters of their work. Poster submissions must be received by the 19 April 2012. For more information on this or the other seven conference streams please email email@example.com or visit www.EuroLabAutomation.com.
Established in 1999, Select Biosciences provide event planning and consultancy services for the life science sector. A recipient of the 2010 Queens Award for International Trade, they provide a portfolio of over 40 events per year, focusing mainly on the drug discovery and development sectors.