SCIEX Advances Biotherapeutic Characterization with BPV Flex 2.1
BPV Flex 2.1 offers a rich feature set in an intuitive and user-friendly design. Key features include:
- Powerful: Boost your biotherapeutic characterization analyses with automated data processing tools.
- Assess intact, subunit and peptide level data all in one software package.
- Confirm the secondary structure of the protein, including expected disulfide bonds and elucidate scrambled disulfides.
- Intuitive: Focus on delivery your results quickly.
- Responsive and easy-to-understand peptide digest maps.
- Calculate relative attribute or post translational modifications quantities automatically.
- Flexible: Your workflow done the way you want it. BPV Flex adapts to you and not the other way around.
- Define your own modifications, protein forms and digest agents quickly and easily.
- Configure the interface to best suit your working preferences.
- NO need for protein sequences or empirical formulae!
“Driven by advanced data processing for core characterization workflows, BioPharmaView Flex delivers a powerful, intuitive and flexible workflow for intact and peptide-level analysis to accelerate the manufacturing process of biologic and biosimilar therapeutics,” stated Mani Krishnan, vice president and general manager of SCIEX Biopharma & CE Business Unit. “Allowing drug developers to quickly make confident decisions regarding the safety and efficacy of a biologic cuts manufacturing time and shortens time to market.”
To learn more about BPV Flex, visit https://sciex.com/products/software/bpv-flex-software
SCIEX delivers solutions for the precision detection and quantification of molecules, empowering our customers to protect and advance the wellness and safety of all. We have led the field of mass spectrometry for 50 years. From the launch of the first ever commercially successful triple quadrupole in 1981, we have developed groundbreaking technologies and solutions that influence life-changing research and outcomes.
Today, as part of the Danaher family of global life science and technology innovators, we continue to pioneer robust solutions in mass spectrometry and capillary electrophoresis. Our customers are able to quickly respond to environmental hazards, better understand biomarkers relevant to disease, improve patient care in the clinic, bring relevant drugs to market faster and keep food healthier and safer.
That’s why thousands of life science experts around the world choose SCIEX to get the answers they can trust to better inform critical decisions that positively impact lives.
For more information, visit sciex.com.
Advances in human wellness depend on the power of precise science.
The SCIEX clinical diagnostic portfolio is For In Vitro Diagnostic Use. Rx Only. Product(s) not available in all countries. For information on availability, please contact your local sales representative or refer to https://sciex.com/diagnostics. All other products are For Research Use Only. Not for use in Diagnostic Procedures.
Trademarks and/or registered trademarks mentioned herein, including associated logos, are the property of AB Sciex Pte. Ltd. or their respective owners in the United States and/or certain other countries.
© 2020 DH Tech. Dev. Pte. Ltd. RUO-MKT-12-12502-A
Senior Manager- Brand, PR and Creative