Non-opioid Pain Treatment: Global Markets to 2022 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
Published: Mar 05, 2018
This report is designed to be a helpful business tool that will provide a thorough evaluation of the markets for pain management. The geographical scope of this study is global. This study addresses acute versus chronic pain, treatments and regulatory issues facing healthcare workers. Also provided is detailed information based on product categories, use of products, forecasts and competitive analyses.
The report identifies five general product segments for non-opioid treatment of pain:
- Medical cannabis treatments.
- Capsaicin-derived treatments.
- Menthol-containing treatments.
- Omega 3 fatty acid-containing treatments.
- Botulinum toxins.
Within the segment several sub-segments are discussed as they pertain to each product segment; diseases or disorders are the basis for these sub-segments, including:
- Cancer; brain, breast, colorectal, leukemia/lymphoma, melanoma, prostate, others.
- Multiple sclerosis.
Each market segment provides detailed information based on product categories, product use, current market value and forecasts.
- 46 data tables and 19 additional tables
- An overview of the global market for non-opioid pain treatments
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2016, estimates for 2017, and projections of CAGRs through 2022
- Market breakdown by type, segment, indication, application, and country
- Identification of segments with high growth potential and their future applications
- Explanation of major drivers and regional dynamics of the market and current trends within the industry
- Detailed profiles of major vendors in the market
- Allergan PLC
- Aphria Inc.
- Canopy Growth Corp.
- Cara Therapeutics
- Centrexion Therapeutics
- CHT Medical
- Cronos Group
- GW Pharmaceuticals
- Medical Marijuana Inc.
- Medropharm Gmbh
- Panag Pharma Inc.
- US Worldmeds LLC
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/sgnldv/nonopioid_pain?w=4