Nimbus ™ II PainPRO to Make Appearance at World Congress on Regional Anesthesia & Pain Medicine
- At 6.4 ounces and smaller than many smart phones, the Nimbus is a compact option that allows patients to ambulate on day one.
- Ten day battery life allows extended therapy without worry.
- Integrated “Watchdog” software and hardware guards to prevent possible user error and under-infusion or over-infusion.
- Custom protocol library simplifies administration and enforces safeguards.
- Demand bolus and programmed auto-bolus gives patients and care providers personalized control over pain management.
- Selectable rate allows customization to unique needs.
- Up to 24hr delay start feature can extend duration of pain management.
- Cost-effective price to further maximize return on investment.
“InfuTronix Solutions is thrilled to present our newest ambulatory infusion system to ASRA World conference attendees,” said VP of Sales and Business Development for InfuTronix Solutions, John LaFratta. “With Continuous Peripheral Nerve Blocks (CPNB) in mind, we are evolving our next generation pain pump to further help improve patient outcomes.”
The 2018 World Congress on Regional Anesthesia & Pain Medicine/ASRA's 43rd Annual Regional Anesthesiology & Acute Pain Medicine Meeting will be held on Aril 19-21, 2018, in New York City. It is the premier education and networking event dedicated to regional anesthesia and pain medicine. The exhibit hall features new products, services, and technologies including InfuTronix Solutions’ Nimbus II™ PainPRO (booth #103). Registration can be found at asra.com/meetings.
About InfuTronix Solutions
InfuTronix Solutions distributes and develops a new ambulatory infusion pump to assist health care professionals in better serving and catering to the patients’ needs, allowing for a better quality of day to day life. As an innovative medical solutions company headquartered in Natick, MA, InfuTronix Solutions has been delivering industry leading technology for infusion therapy. The Nimbus™ Ambulatory Infusion Systems carried by InfuTronix Solutions are a portable, safe, affordable, and easy-to-use ambulatory pump that has improved patient outcomes with its user friendly interface.
George Robertson, 508-907-7767
Source: InfuTronix Solutions