Monoclonal Antibodies Market Trends 2018-2022 - Analysis by Structure, Target and Disease - ResearchAndMarkets.com
The report looks at the market in terms of regional markets and the competitive situation. Developments in regional markets are a major driver for the monoclonal antibody market. The report provides an overview of these markets, going beyond the U.S. market to discuss the Europe market and rest of world market, which largely includes the Asia Pacific markets including Japan.
Further, the report provides a competitor summary. It is no surprise that the early developers of monoclonal antibodies continue to be the leaders in the segment today. Some two decades ago, Abbott (with MedImmune), Johnson & Johnson (with Centocor) and Roche (with Genentech) launched three of today's leading mAb therapies.
- Monoclonal Antibody Market by Structure, 2017 and Forecast 2022 (Chimeric, Humanized, Human, Others)
- Leading Products: Chimeric Structure mAb Market, 2017-2022
- Leading Products: Humanized Structure mAb Market, 2017-2022
- Leading Products: Human Structure mAb Market, 2017-2022
- Monoclonal Antibody Market by Target, 2017 and Forecast 2022 (TNF, CD20, HER2, VEGF, EGFR, PD-1, PD-L1, TNFSF11, IL12/IL23, IL17, IL6, Others)
- Monoclonal Antibody Market by Indication, 2017 and Forecast 2022 (Autoimmune, Oncology, Neurological, Respiratory, Cardio/Blood, Infection, Other)
In terms of indication, the monoclonal antibody market is largely derived from treatments in the autoimmune and oncology segments, with other segments representing a smaller share of the market at the current time. By 2022, there is expected to be some shift in sales distribution to other segments.
Additional Market Scope
- Rheumatoid Arthritis mAb Market, 2017-2022
- Crohn's Disease/Ulcerative Colitis mAb Market, 2017-2022
- Psoriasis mAb Market, 2017-2022
- Other Autoimmune Disease mAb Market, 2017-2022
- Cancer Treatment mAb Market by Type, 2017-2022 (Breast Cancer, Colon Cancer, Lymphoma, Leukemia, Myeloma, Melanoma)
- Top 10 Cancer Indicated Monoclonal Antibodies, 2016 and 2017 Sales
- Multiple Sclerosis mAb Market, 2017-2022
- Asthma mAb Market, 2017-2022
- Macular Degeneration mAb Market, 2017-2022
Key Topics Covered
1. Executive Summary
3. Monoclonal Antibody Markets by Structure
4. Monoclonal Antibody Markets by Target
5. Monoclonal Antibody Markets by Indication
6. Market Summary
7. Company Profiles
- Alder Biopharmaceuticals
- Aptevo Therapeutics
- Biogen Inc.
- Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH
- CBT Pharmaceuticals
- Eleven Biotherapeutics
- Eli Lilly & Co.
- Genmab A/S
- Gilead Sciences
- GlaxoSmithKline plc
- Immune Pharmaceuticals
- InterveXion Therapeutics
- Johnson & Johnson
- Merck & Company
- Momenta Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Nordic Nanovector
- Oncternal Therapeutics
- Pfizer, Inc.
- Samsung Bioepis Co Ltd
- Shire PLC
- Takeda Oncology
- TEVA Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd
- TG Therapeutics
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mx5vjw/monoclonal?w=4