John Wiley & Sons, Inc. Reports First Quarter 2018 Results
Published: Sep 07, 2017
HOBOKEN, N.J.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--John Wiley & Sons, Inc. (NYSE:JWA)(NYSE:JWB), a global research and learning company, today announced results for the first quarter ending July 31, 2017.
- Revenue increased 2% to $411 million; +1% at constant currency
- Adjusted EPS increased 9% to $0.59 per share; -5% at constant currency
- Operational excellence initiatives resulted in $29 million of restructuring and related charges, expected to yield $45 million in gross run-rate savings beginning in fiscal 2019
- Free Cash Flow less Product Development spending improved by $48 million
- Quarterly dividend increased for 24th consecutive year to $0.32 per share