Integer Reports Second Quarter 2017 Results
Published: Jul 28, 2017
~ Results Reflect Continued Sales Growth; Company Increases Low End of Sales Outlook ~
~ Full Year Non-GAAP Adjusted EPS Outlook Updated for Impact of Foreign Currency Losses ~
~ Adjusted EPS Outlook from Business Operations Remains Unchanged ~
FRISCO, Texas, July 27, 2017 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Integer Holdings Corporation (NYSE:ITGR), a leading medical device outsource manufacturer, today announced results for the three months ended June 30, 2017.
Second Quarter 2017 Highlights
- Sales of $363 million, an increase of 4.1% on a reported basis and 4.5% on an organic basis year-over-year.
- GAAP: Net Income of $3 million; Diluted EPS of $0.09 per share.
- Non-GAAP: Adjusted Net Income of $20 million; Adjusted Diluted EPS of $0.62 per share.
- GAAP and Non-GAAP EPS include negative impact of $0.14 from foreign currency losses in the quarter.
- Generated $39 million of Cash Flow from Operations and repaid $40 million of debt.
- Company updates 2017 Sales and Adjusted Diluted EPS outlook.
-- Increasing low end of Sales outlook given solid sales in first half of 2017.
-- Adjusted EPS outlook from business operations remains unchanged.