Illinois Cannabis Education Expo 1st to Include Patient Education & Professional CME/CEU Platforms
Published: Mar 13, 2018
BUFFALO GROVE, Ill., March 13, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- The Illinois Cannabis Education Expo is the first of its kind. This is an education event, with a phenomenal lineup of presenters and an entire exhibition hall of Cannabis and ancillary businesses ready to help attendees, all for just $5.00. Additionally, we are the first in the state to offer 3 Cannabis CME platforms for the physicians, conducted by Dr. Jay Joshi of National Pain Centers and 3 CEU sessions for the Nurses and Social Workers, conducted by Mahja Sulemanjee Bortocek of The Greenhouse Group/Grassroots Cannabis (priced separately).
Attendees will not only have the opportunity to speak to a variety of diverse business in the Cannabis industry, but also get to speak to the many physicians onsite. Attending provides the unique experience of networking with others that deal with the same ailments, which can be a major stepping stone in the recovery process.
Online registration is preferred, but walk-ins are welcome.
- 9:30-10:00 Gracie Bagosy-Young, GG Chronic Pain Foundation
- 10:05-10:50 Dr. Tursha Hamilton, ND, National University of Health Sciences
- 10:55-11:40 Rebecca Sewell, Patient Success Story!
- 11:50-12:20 Dr. Rahul Khare, MD, Innovative Express Care
- 12:40-1:25 Dr. Jay Joshi,MD, DABA, DABAPM, FABAPM, National Pain Centers
- 1:30-2:15 Mahja Sulemanjee Bortocek, MBA/MPH, The Greenhouse Group/ Grassroots Cannabis
- 2:20-3:05 Presenter's Panel, a time for Q&A
- 3:05-3:15 Closing, Gracie Bagosy-Young
*Please see website for CME/CEU sessions*
The Illinois Cannabis Education Expo will be on Sunday, April 22nd from 8am to 4pm at the Hilton Hotel in Northbrook, IL 2855 N Milwaukee Ave 60062. Attendees may come and go throughout the day. This event will be live streamed for those that cannot attend, but registration is required. https://gg-chronic-pain-foundation.ticketleap.com/il-cannabis-expo/
About GG Chronic Pain Foundation
GG Chronic Pain Foundation is a 501c3 non-profit. Our Board is 100% volunteer. We are people with pain helping people with pain.
View original content with multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/illinois-cannabis-education-expo-1st-to-include-patient-education--professional-cmeceu-platforms-300612681.html
SOURCE GG Chronic Pain Foundation