Global Nurse Calling Systems Market Trends and Drivers, Restraints, and Opportunities 2017-2023 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
Published: Mar 05, 2018
The Global Nurse Call Systems Market is estimated to witness a CAGR of 12.7% during the forecast period 2017-2023
The Global Nurse Call Systems Market segments include Integrated nurse call systems, wireless nurse call systems, basic audio/visual nurse call systems, and intercoms nurse call systems. Integrated nurse call systems is dominating the market and has most innovative and among the fastest growing products in the global nurse call systems market.
This segment is expected to grow at CAGR 13.1% during the forecast period. The basic audio/visual nurse call systems is widely accepted in most of the developed countries and have strong hold of Tier II and Tier III hospitals globally. Opportunities for growth in the emerging countries of LATAM and APAC remain vast. Increasing adoption of wireless nurse call systems in tier I or multi-specialty hospitals, particularly in developed countries and the growing availability of nurse call systems contribute to the growth of the market.
The vendors are focusing on the expansion of new application to offer novel devices, which find use in hospitals, ASCs, Homecare, Assisted Living Centers, Medical offices and advanced diagnostics centers. Also, the key vendors focus on expanding their business by mergers & acquisition, through partnerships, and by attending conference & trade shows.
North America is set to be the leading region for the nurse call systems market growth followed by Europe. There has been a significant increase in the number of individuals undergoing treatment for various chronic disorders in the US. As a result, the presence of sophisticated healthcare infrastructure adopts the advanced nurse call systems owing to high demand of nurse call systems in this region.
- Improve patient safety and eradicate medical errors
- Focus on better performance and cost reduction
- Increasing geriatric population
- Rise in demand of assisted living
- Increase in healthcare spending
- Increase in the prevalence of chronic diseases
- High cost in installation and upgradation
- Delay in response time
- Intense competition among vendors
- Lack of skilled healthcare professionals
- Technological Advancement
- Globalization of nurse calling systems
- Emergence of mobile integration for improved outcome
- Implication of Health and nursing policy
- Azure Healthcare Ltd.
- Ascom Holding AG, Cornell
- Hill-Rom Holding, Inc
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5bs9pf/global_nurse?w=4