Global Malignant Melanoma Drug Market Outlook to 2024: Dosage, Price, and Clinical Pipeline - ResearchAndMarkets.com
The global melanoma market is anticipated to expand in value from US$ close to 5 Billion in 2016 to an estimated US$ 14 billion by 2024, representing a robust CAGR of 12%. The advancement in research and development of therapeutics, early entry and dominance of immunotherapeutics, strong investor base and a robust clinical pipeline ensures a bright future for the key players involved in the segment.
- Global Malignant Melanoma Drug Market Overview
- Dosage, Price & Patent Insight
- Global Malignant Melanoma Drug Clinical Pipeline: 197 Drugs
- Marketed Malignant Melanoma Drug Clinical Insight: 25 Drugs
- Sales Analysis of Global Melanoma Therapeutics
- Regional Analysis of the Melanoma Drug Market
This report on the global malignant melanoma is based on an in-depth analysis of the current market trends, opportunities and other dynamics that may have a significant impact on the market. Special emphasis has been put on the collection and analysis of latest data that will influence the market in the present and the future.
Further, analysis of sales data, patent expiry, Cost analysis of therapeutics and collaboration between industries has been used to devise an accurate and efficient projection regarding the future of malignant melanoma market which clearly indicates it to be a key market in the future of skin cancer therapy.
Current market trends indicate that the malignant melanoma market is slowly shifting to advance and targeted therapeutic methods such as vaccine and immunotherapy. The recent FDA approvals of six biologics within six years has been a boost to the growth of malignant melanoma market with many key players investing heavily on the research and development of therapeutics that have shown promising therapeutic results in clinical studies of malignant melanoma.
The targeted therapy segment of the malignant melanoma market is anticipated to be the most promising market of the future due to its high efficacy with minimum side effects. Further, sales analysis and future projections of existing therapeutics show exponential growth for the newly introduced biologics like Opdive and cotellic due to multifold increase in adoption rate, positive post marketing response and feedback from users.
Key Topics Covered
1. Malignant Melanoma - Common Cancer with High Mortality
2. Analysis Regarding the Global Prevalence of Melanoma
3. Melanoma Market Analysis by Diagnosis & Screening
4. Malignant Melanoma Therapy & Cost Analysis by Stage
5. Malignant Melanoma Management & Therapy - Cost Analysis by Treatment Modality
6. Sales Analysis of Global Melanoma Therapeutics
7. Malignant Melanoma Therapy - Market Trend & Scope Analysis
8. Global Malignant Melanoma Drug Clinical Pipeline Overview
9. Regional Analysis of the Melanoma Drug Market
10. Global Melanoma Drug Market Dynamics
11. Future Forecast Regarding the Malignant Melanoma Drug Market
12. Global Malignant Melanoma Drug Clinical Pipeline by Company & Phase
13. Marketed Malignant Melanoma Drug Clinical Insight
14. Competitive Analysis
- AVAX Technologies
- Biogen Idec
- Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Enzon Pharmaceuticals
- Lorus Therapeutics
- Ono Pharmaceutical
- Reliance Life Sciences
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/j99dsx/global_malignant?w=4