Global Knee Replacement Market Analysis 2018-2024: Key Players are Zimmer Biomet, Stryker, Smith & Nephew, Johnson & Johnson - ResearchAndMarkets.com
Knee Replacement Market Globally is anticipated to exceed US$ 13 Billion by the year 2024, experiencing a significant growth over the forecast period.
Knee Replacement consists of tools or system which is used for the diagnosis and treatment of knee fracture and other knee diseases. Knee Reconstruction Devices market is expected to witness substantial growth due to increasing number of Osteoarthritis patients, Rising Geriatric Population, Rising Pool of Knee Fractures, favorable reimbursement, and technological advancements further boosts the demand for the industry over the forecast period.
Zimmer Biomet Holding Inc., Stryker Corporation, Smith & Nephew, Johnson & Johnson (Depuy Synthes), and are some of the top companies operating in the global knee replacement market; which has been studied thoroughly in the report.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Global Knee Replacement Market
3. Market Share - Global Knee Replacement (2011 - 2024)
4. Companies Share - Knee Replacement
5. By Product - Global Knee Replacement Market
6. By Region - Global Knee Replacement Market
7. Zimmer Biomet Holdings Inc. - Companies Analysis
8. Stryker Corporation - Company Analysis
9. Smith & Nephew PLC - Company Analysis
10. Johnson & Johnson - Company Analysis
11. Growth Drivers of Knee Replacement Market
12. Challenges faced by Knee Replacement Market
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bvh2l6/global_knee?w=4