Global Coated Endotracheal Tube Market 2018: Analysis & Forecasts 2017-2023 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
Coated Endotracheal Tube Market was valued at $1.7 billion in 2016, and is estimated to reach $2.6 billion by 2023, growing at a CAGR of 6.5% during the forecast period.
Growing number of surgical procedures due to increasing chronic respiratory diseases such as cardiovascular diseases, respiratory diseases, diabetes, cancer, and other lung injuries are the factors that contribute to the growth of the market. Moreover, growing need for ventilator associated pneumonia and growth in geriatric population, that is highly prone to chronic diseases also significantly contribute to the market growth. However, post-operative complications related to endotracheal intubation and lack of skilled professionals are the factors that limit the market growth.
- Based on intubation, the market report segments the market into Orotracheal Intubation and Nasotracheal Intubation.
- Application is further divided into Anesthesia, Emergency Medicine, and Others.
- The end user covered under the report is Hospitals, Clinics, and Ambulatory Surgical Centers.
- The geographies included in the report are North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa. For the better analysis, the geographies are segmented into countries.
Key Topics Covered
1. Market Scope & Methodology
2. Market Overview
3. Global Coated Endotracheal Tube Market
4. Global Coated Endotracheal Tube Market by Intubation
5. Global Coated Endotracheal Tube Market by Application
6. Global Coated Endotracheal Tube Market by Region
7. Company Profiles
- Teleflex Inc.
- C.R. Bard, Inc.
- Venner Medical International
- Sonoma Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Hospiteknik Healthcare
- N8 Medical, LLC.
- Medline Industries, Inc.
- Enox Biopharma, Inc.
- Bactiguard Holding AB
- Armstrong Medical
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/g4wkb3/global_coated?w=4