ERT Scientists to be Featured Presenters at Industry Conferences
Published: Mar 25, 2013
ERT’s scientists will share their knowledge on the collection of high-quality patient safety and efficacy data at the following events:
• March 26, 2013: Complimentary Webinar - ”Improving Your Drug’s Value Proposition throughout the Product Lifecycle,” by Dr. Jean Paty and Dr. Anthony Bower
• April10-12, 2013: PROFICIENCY™ 2013; Ft. Lauderdale, FL. ERT scientists will present with industry and regulatory experts on topics pertaining to the scientific, regulatory, and commercial considerations of effectively capturing patient safety and efficacy data
• May 6-7, 2013: CBI’s 10th Forum on Patient Reported Outcomes; Philadelphia, PA. Dr. Chad Gwaltney to speak on ”Adopt ePRO, Mobile, and Sensor Assessment Technologies in Clinical Research”
• May 17, 2013: Webinar – “Using Patient Reported Outcomes to Assess Product Safety and Tolerability: Methodological and Regulatory Considerations,” moderated by Dr. Chad Gwaltney
• May 17-22, 2013: American Thoracic Society (ATS) International Conference; Philadelphia, PA. Dr. Brian Tiplady and Jennifer Cline’s work will be presented on a poster, “Evaluation of an Electronic Daily Diary for Measuring Morning Symptoms in Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease”
• May 18-22, 2013: International Society for Pharmacoeconomics and Outcomes Research (ISPOR) Annual Meeting; New Orleans, LA. The following posters will be presented by ERT scientists:
-- “Cognitive Testing of the investigator's Global Assessment of Lateral Canthal Lines (IGA-LCL) Severity Scale,“ by Dr. Diane Turner-Bowker
-- “Development and Content Validity of an Endometriosis Pain Daily Diary,” by Dr. Diane Turner-Bowker
-- “Validity of Ankylosing Spondylitis Patient Reported Outcome Instruments in the General Axial Spondyloarthritis Population,” by Peter Black
For additional information on these events and other opportunities to meet with the ERT scientific and regulatory team, please visit www.ert.com/news-events.
ERT (www.ert.com) is a leading provider of high-quality patient safety and efficacy endpoint data collection solutions for use in clinical drug development. ERT delivers a combination of technology, services, and consulting that increase the accuracy and reliability of patient data and improve the efficiency of the clinical development process throughout the product lifecycle. ERT delivers the most widely deployed solutions in centralized cardiac safety, respiratory services, suicidal risk monitoring, and Clinical Outcome Assessments (COA) – which includes patient, clinician, and observer reported outcomes. By efficiently integrating these solutions through a system built upon a scientific and regulatory foundation, ERT collects, analyzes, and delivers safety and efficacy data critical to the approval, labeling and reimbursement of pharmaceutical products. ERT is a global organization with headquarters in Philadelphia, PA and offices throughout the U.S., U.K., Japan, and Germany.