CommuniCare Family of Companies Acquires 13 Skilled Nursing Centers in Ohio
Published: Mar 01, 2018
CINCINNATI, March 1, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- CommuniCare Health Services now manages 13 senior living facilities in Ohio previously under the management of Columbus-based Atrium Centers.
Through this acquisition, CommuniCare, a privately held company headquartered in Cincinnati, grows to more than 80 healthcare centers in seven states (Indiana, Maryland, Missouri, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Virginia and West Virginia).
"It's fulfilling to be able to extend our reach, reflective of serving the growing healthcare needs of a growing population," said CommuniCare Executive Vice President Isaac Rosedale. "Specific to the new health care operations in Ohio, we are committed to continuing the level of quality clinical care and strength of operations for the residents at these 13 facilities."
Current staff are expected to stay in place with a focus on a seamless transition and ensuring lack of interruption in delivering high-quality care. "The CommuniCare Family of Companies has now grown to more than 10,000 employees strong, and we consider it a blessing and privilege to deliver excellent care and caring within our new communities," Rosedale said.
The 13 newly named CommuniCare healthcare centers are:
- The Colony Healthcare Center, 563 Colony Park Dr., Tallmadge, Ohio 44278
- The Pines Healthcare Center, 3015 17th St. NW, Canton, Ohio 44708
- Homestead Healthcare Center, 2317 East Home Rd., Springfield, Ohio 45503
- Grande Lake Healthcare Center, 1209 Indiana Ave., St. Marys, Ohio 45885
- Salem North Healthcare Center, 250 Continental Dr., Salem, Ohio 44460
- Salem East Healthcare Center, 230 Continental Dr., Salem, Ohio 44460
- Evergreen Healthcare Center, 924 Charlie's Way, Montpelier, Ohio 43543
- Addison Healthcare Center, 8055 Addison Rd., SE, Masury, Ohio 44438
- Canton Healthcare Center, 1223 Market Ave., N, Canton, Ohio 44714
- Dixon Healthcare Center, 135 Reichart Ave., Wintersville, Ohio 43952
- Austintown Healthcare Center, 650 South Meridian Rd., Youngstown, Ohio 44509
- Canfield Healthcare Center, 2958 Canfield Rd., Youngstown, Ohio 44511
- Salem West Healthcare Center, 135 Reichart Ave., Wintersville, Ohio 43952
These centers have licensed capacity of more than 1,000 beds. Many of the centers will also provide rehabilitation and holistic healing for fast recovery after hospital stays and surgeries.
CommuniCare Family of Companies has been committed to serving the healthcare needs of older adults for more than 30 years and takes pride in the ownership, operation and provision of patient-centered care in skilled nursing rehabilitation centers, long-term care centers, assisted living communities, independent rehabilitation centers and long-term acute care hospitals (LTACHs).
Said CommuniCare founder Stephen Rosedale: "We understand and are honored by the responsibility we have for the well-being of those we are privileged to care for, as well as those we are privileged to have on our team. As a family-owned company, we take great pride in the environment and experience we provide for our residents, their families, our partners and our employees. We combine leading technology and quality bedside caregiving with highly skilled clinical teams in order to provide a safe, welcoming and healing place away from home."
About CommuniCare Health Services: CommuniCare Health Services was founded in 1984 and is headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio. The company currently operates more than 80 healthcare and rehabilitation centers in seven states [Indiana, Maryland, Missouri, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Virginia and West Virginia]. Our centers focus on patient-centered care plans and provide specialized programing in cardiac, pulmonology, memory care & dementia, amputee and behavioral health. Our expert physicians and nurses provide care for the most medically complex residents. For more information, please visit http://www.communicarehealth.com/ .
View original content with multimedia: http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/communicare-family-of-companies-acquires-13-skilled-nursing-centers-in-ohio-300606790.html
SOURCE CommuniCare Health Services