CareDx Transplant Leadership Showcased at ASTS 2021CareDx Shares Latest Clinical Data at the 21st Annual American Society of Transplant Surgeons Digital Winter Symposium
SOUTH SAN FRANCISCO, Calif., Jan. 08, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- CareDx, Inc.. (Nasdaq: CDNA), a leading precision medicine company focused on the discovery, development, and commercialization of clinically differentiated, high-value healthcare solutions for transplant patients and caregivers, announced it will be showcasing new transplant data at the upcoming 21st Annual American Society of Transplant Surgeons (ASTS) Digital Winter Symposium.
CareDx is sponsoring two symposia with key clinical leaders within transplantation, the speakers covering their real-world experiences using AlloSure to optimize care for their transplant patients, and highlighting novel data on the clinical utility of AlloSure. Of note, Dr. Jason Wellen will share initial data from the ADMIRAL study on AlloSure surveillance outcomes, and Dr. Sander Florman will present the MAPLE study on AlloSure Liver.
Challenging Cases within Transplantation symposium will be held before the conference begins on January 11, 2021 with the following speakers:
- Robert Stratta, MD – Wake Forest Baptist Health
- Zoe Stewart, MD – NYU Langone Health
- Eddie Island, MD – Saint Luke’s Hospital of Kansas City
Optimizing Care of Transplant Patients symposium will be held on January 15, 2021 with the following speakers:
- Irene K. Kim, MD – Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Jonathan S. Bromberg, MD – University of Maryland School of Medicine
- Oyedolamu K. Olaitan, MBBS – Rush University Medical Center
- Jason R. Wellen, MD, MBA – Washington University School of Medicine in St. Louis
- Sander S. Florman, MD – Mount Sinai Hospital
CareDx solutions will also be highlighted in three accepted abstracts:
- Relationship of Surgical Variables in Kidney Transplantation with donor-derived cell-free DNA, Lopez-Verdugo et al., Intermountain Medical Center
- AlloSure Donor-Derived Cell-Free DNA for Surveillance in Simultaneous Pancreas and Kidney Transplant Recipients, Olaitan et al., Rush Medical College
- Baseline Levels of dd-cfDNA after Pancreas Transplantation: Using dd-cfDNA as an Indicator for Pancreas Rejection and Biopsy Avoidance, Yoo et al., University of Maryland School of Medicine
“CareDx is leading the way at ASTS 2021 with new data and product announcements. We are glad to have CareDx bringing new innovations to transplantation, and that they use our winter symposium to share these updates with our community,” said Marwan Abouljoud, MD, Henry Ford Hospital and ASTS President.
“While we would prefer to be attending in person, ASTS has done an incredible job of moving to a virtual meeting to ensure new data and announcements can go out to the transplant surgeons across the US. CareDx is looking forward to sharing a first look at the ADMIRAL study data on surveillance AlloSure outcomes, and the design of our MAPLE study for liver transplant patients,” said Reg Seeto, CareDx CEO.
CareDx, Inc., headquartered in South San Francisco, California, is a leading precision medicine solutions company focused on the discovery, development and commercialization of clinically differentiated, high-value healthcare solutions for transplant patients and caregivers. CareDx offers testing services, products, and digital healthcare solutions along the pre- and post-transplant patient journey, and is the leading provider of genomics-based information for transplant patients. For more information, please visit: www.CareDx.com.
Chief Marketing Officer