BraunAbility Launches The Turny® Evo Rotating Seat To Give More Independence To People With Mobility Challenges
Product offers customers safe and easy option to get in and out of vehicle
WINAMAC, Ind., Jan. 7, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- BraunAbility, the U.S. market leader in wheelchair accessible vehicles and wheelchair lifts, is expanding its product offering to now include an additional mobility transportation solution, the BraunAbility® Turny® Evo seat.
The Turny® Evo rotating seat lift creates an easier and safer way to get in and out of tall vehicles. It is an ideal alternative for anyone with limited mobility, wheelchair users who can transfer into a vehicle seat and caregivers of children, young adults and older parents.
"We strive to create and offer products that are safe, high-quality, reliable and help our customers maintain their lifestyle without worry or strain, which is exactly what the Turny® Evo seat does," said BraunAbility CEO Staci Kroon. "With the addition of the Turny® Evo seat, we continue to deliver on our mission of making life a moving experience for all, helping more people enjoy every journey without fear."
The Turny® Evo seat is long-lasting, durable and was built with several helpful features including:
- Fits more than 150 vehicles, including full-size vans, pickup trucks, most SUVs and minivans
- Depending on the vehicle, can be installed in both passenger, driver or mid-row seat positions
- Can be reinstalled in another applicable vehicle
- Comes with a posture vest and positioning belt for ease of use
- Fully powered, allowing it to rotate, extend and move up, down, forward or backward
- Includes a manual backup system to ensure full functionality
- Options like heated seat and armrests to help with balance and transfer also available
- Customers can use a simple, one-button handheld controller or a smartphone app to operate
The Turny® Evo seat is now available at mobility dealers across the country. To learn more or find a dealer near you that carries the seat, please visit www.braunability.com.
BraunAbility is the world's leading manufacturer of mobility transportation solutions, including wheelchair accessible vehicles, wheelchair lifts and seating, storage and securement products. Founded nearly 50 years ago by Ralph Braun, the company has grown into the most well-known and trusted name in the mobility industry, bringing independence to millions of individuals across the world. BraunAbility is a wholly owned subsidiary to Patricia Industries, a division of Investor AB Group. Visit www.braunability.com for more information.
Media Contact: Allyssa Kennedy,
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/braunability-launches-the-turny-evo-rotating-seat-to-give-more-independence-to-people-with-mobility-challenges-300773793.html