BioNJ's Third Annual Diagnostics & Precision Medicine Summit
In Practice. In Perspective. In New Jersey.
TRENTON, N.J.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--BioNJ's Third Annual Diagnostics & Precision Medicine Summit, scheduled for Tuesday, June 21, 2016, at Rutgers Business School, Livingston Campus, Piscataway, NJ, will bring together professionals in the fields of Diagnostics and Precision Medicine to collectively share the latest in technologies and trends, and assess how these and many other dynamics are driving the advancement of better individualized patient outcomes.
“BioNJ's Diagnostics & Precision Medicine Summit reinforces New Jersey's vital role in the advancement of Precision Medicine”
"BioNJ's Diagnostics & Precision Medicine Summit reinforces New Jersey's vital role in the advancement of Precision Medicine," said BioNJ President and CEO Debbie Hart. "We have a stellar lineup of speakers, all at the forefront of this evolving area of medical innovation, as well as a rich roster of events that will encourage deep discussion on how Precision Medicine can translate to better health at the patient level."
Thought leaders from the industry, academia, NIH and investor community will lead discussions on the status of innovation, policy changes, the role of Big Data, the evolving value proposition and Precision Medicine in practice. The robust full-day schedule will include Keynote presentations, plenary sessions, networking, exhibits, poster sessions and company presentations.
The powerful list of speakers includes:
- Khatereh Calleja, Sr. Vice President Technology & Regulatory Affairs, AdvaMed Dx
- Dave Dworaczyk, Ph.D., Director, Life & Health Sciences Strategic Development, Oracle
- Shridar Ganesan, M.D., Ph.D., Rutgers Cancer Institute of New Jersey
- Peter Keeling, CEO, Diaceutics
- Rick Lloyd, U.S. Head Managed Markets & Policy, Oncology, Novartis
- Teri Manolio, M.D., Director, Division of Genomic Medicine, NIH NHGRI
- Eric Schadt, Ph.D., Professor & Chair, Genetics and Genomic Sciences, Director, Icahn Institute for Genomics & Multiscale Biology, Mount Sinai School of Medicine
- Panna Sharma, President & CEO, Cancer Genetics
- Jesse Treu, Ph.D., Partner, Domain Associates
- Jeff Waldron, Executive Director, PM Connective
The price for the Conference is $85 for BioNJ Members and affiliated organizations and $125 for future BioNJ Members. Click here to register. For more information, visit www.BioNJ.org or call (609) 890-3185.
Thank you to our sponsors: Cancer Genetics, Janssen Diagnostics, JFK Communications, The Journal of Precision Medicines, Novartis and Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey. If you are interested in sponsoring BioNJ's Diagnostics & Precision Medicine Summit, please contact Edie Esposito at EEsposito@BioNJ.org.
BioNJ, The Gateway to Health, is a powerful network of more than 400 Members representing research-based life sciences companies and stakeholders dedicated to propelling a vibrant ecosystem where Science is Supported, Companies are Created, Drugs are Developed and Patients are Paramount. Because Patients Can't WaitSM, BioNJ supports its Members in the discovery, development and commercialization of therapies and cures that save and improve lives and lessen the burden of illness and disease to society by driving capital formation, fostering entrepreneurship, advocating for public policies that advance medical innovation, providing access to talent and education and offering a cost-saving array of critical commercial resources. For more information about BioNJ, please visit www.BioNJ.org.