Biohit Release: NEW Optifit Single Refill Packs
Published: Apr 08, 2011
As part of the Optifit Pipette Tip family, Biohit has now launched NEW Single Refill Packs, ranging from 10 µl to 1200 µl that are:
- Environmentally-friendly and cost-saving
- DNase-, RNase- and endotoxin-free
- Certified and pre-sterilized
- Individually wrapped
Especially well-suited for use in laminar hoods or clean rooms, where purity is essential, the new design ensures:
- Clean, contaminant-free pipet tips every time
- Reduced waste-packaging is thin and recyclable
- Zero autoclaving-open only what you need
- Full compatibility with reusable and autoclavable Biohit tip racks
For free samples, or to place an order call 1-800-922-0784 or visit the Biohit website www.biohit.com for more information on Optifit tips and Refill Systems.
For complete information on the Biohit Line in the North America contact:
3535 Route 66, Building # 4,
Neptune NJ 07753, USA.
Visit the Biohit website at: www.us.biohit.com.
For information Outside North America:
Visit the Biohit Group website:
Biohit Inc. is a subsidiary of Biohit Oyj, a Finnish company that develops, manufactures and markets liquid handling and diagnostic products for use in research, health care and industrial laboratories. Biohit has a worldwide network of 450 distributors, including 7 subsidiaries, in 70 countries.
For all OEM inquiries on Biohit products, please contact Richard Miceli, email: Richard.Miceli@biohit.com
Kim Denker, email: email@example.com