Axxess Pharma, Inc. Receives 2013 Canadian Excellence Award From The United States Trade And Commerce Institute (USTCI)
Published: May 23, 2014
TORONTO, ON--(Marketwired - May 22, 2014) - Axxess Pharma Inc. (PINKSHEETS: AXXE), a specialty pharmaceutical and nutritional supplements company, through its wholly owned subsidiary, AllStar Health Brands Inc., is pleased to announce they have received a 2013 Canadian Excellence Award from the United States Trade and Commerce Institute (USTCI). This award provides further indication of Axxess Pharmas continued growth throughout North America.
The USTCI is a leading authority on researching, evaluating and recognizing companies across a wide spectrum of industries that meet its stringent standards of excellence. It has spearheaded the idea of independent enterprise and entrepreneurial growth allowing businesses of all sizes to be recognized locally and encouraged globally.
Particular emphasis is given to meeting and exceeding industry benchmarks for customer service, product quality and ethical practices. Industry leading standards and practices have been developed and implementation of the same has been pioneered by the dedicated efforts of the business community and commerce leadership.
The award from USTCI is one of many accomplishments by Axxess Pharma. Below are the latest achievements during the last 45 days.
- Omega-3 Fish Oil: Axxess Pharma to Launch Omega-3 Fish Oil Supplement to US retail and online market by July 1st.
- Rev-Nutrition.com: Axxess Pharma Inc. reports Tapout Muscle Explosion supplement has quickly become one of Rev-Nutrition's top selling products.
- MMA Light Heavyweight Spokesperson: Axxess Pharma Inc. Signs Mixed Martial Arts Light Heavyweight Fighter Ryan 'Big Deal' Jimmo as Spokesperson.
- Research Report (Update): Murphy Analytics Announces Update of Coverage on Axxess Pharma Inc. To view updated research report, click on link: http://www.murphyanalytics.com/uploads/AXXE_Update.pdf.
- Vitamin World Stores: TapouT's best selling Muscle Explosion product now available in select Vitamin World Stores.
- US Military: TapouT line of Pain Relief and Muscle Growth products have been approved for sale in exchanges world-wide by a branch of the US military serving active service memebrs and their families as well as retirees.
- Amazon.com: The largest world-wide on-line retailer Amazon.com sells out initial order of TapouT pain relief products and places second order.
- Go4ITNutrition: AllStar Health Brands receives Additional purchase order for TapouT Muscle Recovery products from Go4ITNutrition.com, a massive online marketplace that deals specifically in sports supplements and sports nutrition products. The website features hundreds of the top brands in the industry.
- BIOVEA: High-profile international online sales company and leading manufacturer/distributor, BIOVEA placed an initial order for the TapouT-branded Pain Relief product line.
- Victory Brands, Inc.: Leading Canadian distributor places additional purchase order for AllStar Health Brands TapouT branded product line. Continued re-orders from Victory Brands steadily increasing momentum of Canadian sales.
- Meeting with Large Size Retailers: Axxess Pharma Inc. & All Star Health Brands to Meet With Some of the Largest Retailers in the United States at ECRM EPPS Event.
Dr. Daniel Bagi, President of Axxess Pharma, stated, "We are honored to receive the 2013 Canadian Excellence Award from the USTCI. This provides further confirmation, that our company is gaining attention for quality products and service. We anticipate record revenue growth in 2014."
About Axxess Pharma Inc.:
Axxess Pharma Inc. is a Nevada Corporation operating through its wholly owned Canadian Subsidiary: Axxess Pharma Canada Inc., headquartered in Toronto. Axxess is a specialty Health Care Products Company dedicated to improving health and quality of life by offering select medicines, nutritional supplements and over the counter remedies all across the Americas. Axxess's goal is to bring additional products to the market and provide new, innovative options for better health spanning areas such as high cholesterol, blood pressure, acute pain -- to optimal health management through improved nutritional supplements. To learn more about our new products TapouT Extreme Muscle Growth and TapouT Muscle Recovery, please visit: http://buytapoutme.com and http://www.tapoutmusclerecovery.com.
About TapouT: TapouT is a lifestyle brand that has been at the forefront of Mixed Martial Arts since its inception in 1997. The label is rapidly growing into other sports and categories, offering merchandise for men, women and kids. TapouT has endorsed high-profile professional athletes who compete in sports such as basketball, football, baseball, stock car racing, and most famously, MMA. TapouT is sold in sporting goods stores, specialty retailers and online. For updates and more information, please visit TapouT.com.
Safe Harbor Statement
Statements about the Company's future expectations and all other statements in this press release other than historical facts, are "forward-looking statements" within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933, Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, and as that term is defined in the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. The Company intends that such forward-looking statements be subject to the safe harbors created thereby.
The above information contains information relating to the Company that is based on the beliefs of the Company and/or its management, as well as assumptions made by any information currently available to the Company or its management. When used in this document, the words "anticipate," "estimate," "expect," "intend," "plans," "projects," and similar expressions, as they relate to the Company or its management, are intended to identify forward-looking statements. Such statements reflect the current view of the Company regarding future events and are subject to certain risks, uncertainties and assumptions, including the risks and uncertainties noted. Should one or more of these risks or uncertainties materialize, or should underlying assumptions prove to be incorrect, actual results may vary materially from those described herein as anticipated, believed, estimated, expected, intended or projected. In each instance, forward-looking information should be considered in light of the accompanying meaningful cautionary statements herein. Factors that could cause results to differ include, but are not limited to, successful performance of internal plans, the impact of competitive services and pricing and general economic risks and uncertainties.
Taylor Capitol, Inc.
Jamie Schnee- PR
Nutritional Products International
Help employers find you! Check out all the jobs and post your resume.