aTyr Pharma to Present at Life Sciences Investor Forum on September 17th
SAN DIEGO, Sept. 02, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- aTyr Pharma, Inc. (the “Company”) (Nasdaq: LIFE), a biotherapeutics company engaged in the discovery and development of innovative medicines based on novel immunological pathways, today announced that Sanjay S. Shukla, M.D., M.S., President and Chief Executive Officer, will present a company overview at the Virtual Life Sciences Investor Forum, which is being held on Thursday, September 17.
Details of the event are as follows:
Date: Thursday September 17, 2020
Presentation Time: 11:30 a.m. Eastern Time
Webcast Link: https://bit.ly/30GjErk
This will be a live, interactive online event where investors are invited to ask the Company questions in real-time. The presentation and Q&A session will be webcast live and can be accessed at www.lifesciencesinvestorforum.com. Investors are encouraged to pre-register to expedite participation and receive event updates. Please access the website at least 15 minutes in advance of the scheduled presentation time to register and run the online system check.
Please visit www.lifesciencesinvestorforum.com to register and learn more about the event.
Recent Company Highlights:
- Progression of Ongoing Phase 1b/2a Trial of ATYR1923 in Patients with Pulmonary Sarcoidosis
- Initiation of a Phase 2 Trial of ATYR1923 in COVID-19 Patients with Severe Respiratory Complications
- Publication of Two Abstracts in the American Journal of Respiratory and Critical Care Medicine and Presentation of Posters at the American Thoracic Society Annual Meeting Demonstrating that ATYR1923 Selectively Binds to NRP2 and NRP2 is Expressed in Sarcoid Granulomas
- Presentation of Preclinical Research Showing NRP2 Antibody Effects in Triple-Negative Breast Cancer at the American Association for Cancer Research Virtual Annual Meeting II
- Initiation of Phase 1 Trial of ATYR1923 in Japanese Healthy Volunteers by Partner Kyorin Pharmaceutical
A replay of the presentation will be available following the event on the Investor’s section of the Company’s website at www.atyrpharma.com.
aTyr is a biotherapeutics company engaged in the discovery and development of innovative medicines based on novel immunological pathways. aTyr’s research and development efforts are concentrated on a newly discovered area of biology, the extracellular functionality and signaling pathways of tRNA synthetases. aTyr has built a global intellectual property estate directed to a potential pipeline of protein compositions derived from 20 tRNA synthetase genes and their extracellular targets. aTyr’s primary focus is ATYR1923, a clinical-stage product candidate which binds to the neuropilin-2 receptor and is designed to down-regulate immune engagement in inflammatory lung diseases. For more information, please visit http://www.atyrpharma.com.
About Life Sciences Investor Forum
Life Sciences Investor Forum is the leading proprietary investor conference series that provides an interactive forum for Life Sciences companies to meet with and present directly to investors. A real-time solution for investor engagement, Life Sciences Investor Forum is powered by Intrado Digital Media and specifically designed for more efficient investor access. Replicating the look and feel of on-site investor conferences, Life Sciences Investor Forum combines leading-edge conferencing and investor communications capabilities with a comprehensive global investor audience network.
Contact: Ashlee Dunston Investor Relations, aTyr Pharma email@example.com Life Sciences Investor Forum John M. Viglotti SVP Corporate Services, Investor Access (212) 220-2221 firstname.lastname@example.org