Alligator Bioscience Interim Report January-September 2017
STOCKHOLM, Oct. 25, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Three important collaborations in place. Results in November from ADC-1013 clinical phase I study.
Significant events, July-September
• Aptevo Therapeutics and Alligator Bioscience signed a co-development agreement on the bispecific antibody ALG.APV-527. Preclinical development and initial production activities for clinical trial materials for ALG.APV-527 commenced.
• The immuno-oncology collaboration with Stanford University was expanded. The aim is to predict the clinical efficacy of Alligator's pipeline candidates using biomarkers.
• A research contract was signed with Professor Ignacio Melero, MD, PhD, from the University of Navarra in Spain, for 4-1BB as a target molecule in immunotherapy and cancer therapy.
• The results of the Alligator-led Phase I clinical trial for ADC-1013/JNJ-64457107 will be presented at the 32nd Annual Meeting of the Society for Immunotherapy of Cancer (SITC) in November.
• Janssen's Phase I clinical trial for ADC-1013/JNJ-64457107 is ongoing with approximately 50 patients recruited to date.
Events after the end of the period
Alligator and collaboration partner Aptevo Therapeutics announced on 24 October that the tumor antigen 5T4, associated with many forms of solid tumors, is the second target for ALG.APV-527.
• Net sales, SEK 1.8 million (4.7).
• Net sales, SEK 5.6 million (51.8).
Financial summary (Group) 2017 2016 2017 2016 2016 Jan-Dec Jul-Sep Jul-Sep Jan-Sep Jan-Sep Net sales, TSEK 1,770 4,661 5,576 51,808 58,240 Operating profit/ loss, TSEK -24,459 -9,133 -73,032 -33,952 -56,082 Profit/ loss for the period, TSEK -25,772 -7,545 -76,274 -29,008 -48,356 Cash flow for the period, TSEK -25,409 -17,780 -141,479 -23,759 287,135 Cash and cash equivalents including bonds, TSEK 587,578 346,457 513,220 346,457 659,136 Equity ratio, % 97% 97% 97% 97% 96% R&D costs as % of operating costs excluding impairments 69.3% 58.3% 69.5% 62.2% 64.3% Earnings per share before dilution, SEK -0.36 -0.13 -1.07 -0.49 -0.80 Earnings per share after dilution, SEK -0.36 -0.13 -1.07 -0.49 -0.80 31 Average number of employees 43 33 40 31
The complete report is attached in the link below.
For further information, please contact:
Alligator Bioscience AB (publ) 556597-8201
Alligator Bioscience AB (publ) is obligated to make public the information contained in this report pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation and the Securities Markets Act. This information was provided to the media, through the agency of the contact persons set out above, for publication on October 25, 2017 at 08.00 a.m. CEST.
This information was brought to you by Cision http://news.cision.com
The following files are available for download:
http://mb.cision.com/Main/12681/2374749/741069.pdf Alligator Bioscience AB Interim Report January- September 2017. The complete report.
SOURCE Alligator Bioscience
Company Codes: Bloomberg:ATORX@SS, ISIN:SE0000767188, RICS:ATORX.ST, Stockholm:ATORX