Alligator Bioscience AB Interim Report January-June 2018
STOCKHOLM, July 12, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Positive data for our preclinical projects
Significant events April-June
• The ADC-1013 clinical phase I study performed by Janssen is ongoing with more than 80 patients recruited and the technology transfer to Biogen Inc. for the production of clinical material has been completed.
Preclinical data presented at scientific conferences:
• ATOR-1015 localizes to the tumor and selectively activates the immune system in the tumor, confirming the intended mechanism of action.
• ATOR-1017 potently activates T cells and NK cells, both important for immune-mediated tumor cell killing. The results confirm a best-in-class profile.
• ALG.APV-527 has the potential to selectively activate and enhance the T cell response in the tumor without activation of the immune system in the rest of the body.
• Net Sales, SEK 0.4 million (1.3).
• Operating result, SEK -39.1 million (-29.5).
• Result for the period, SEK -37.6 million (-31.0).
• Result per share, SEK -0.53 (-0.43).
• Cash, cash equivalents and bonds, SEK 518 million (547).
• Cash flow for the period SEK -31.1 million (-97.2)
• Net Sales, SEK 1.2 million (3.8).
• Operating result, SEK -83.1 million (-48.6).
• Result for the period, SEK -79.8 million (-50.5).
• Result per share, SEK -1.12 (-0.71).
• Cash flow for the period SEK -30.3 million (-116.1)
Financial summary (Group)
2018 2017 2018 2017 2017 Apr-Jun Apr-Jun Jan-Jun Jan-Jun Jan-Dec Net sales, TSEK (SEK thousand) 392 1,283 1,167 3,806 56,875 Operating profit/loss -39,108 -29,452 -83,102 -48,573 -62,299 Profit/loss for the period, TSEK -37,611 -31,000 -79,819 -50,502 -63,758 Cash flow for the period, TSEK -31,072 -97,221 -30,299 -116,070 -183,173 Cash, cash equivalents and bonds, TSEK 518,393 615,024 518,393 615,024 547,041 Equity ratio, % 95% 97% 95% 97% 96% R&D costs as % of operating costs excluding impairments 72.5% 71.0% 75.9% 69.6% 73.3% Earnings per share before dilution, SEK -0.53 -0.43 -1.12 -0.71 -0.89 Earnings per share after dilution, SEK -0.53 -0.43 -1.12 -0.71 -0.89 Average number of employees 49 41 50 39 42
Read the complete report in the attached pdf.
For further information, please contact:
Per Norlén, CEO, email@example.com, +46-46-286-42-80
Per-Olof Schrewelius, CFO, firstname.lastname@example.org, +46-46-286-42-85
Cecilia Hofvander, Director IR & Communications, email@example.com, +46-46-286-44-95
Alligator Bioscience AB (publ) 556597-8201
Medicon Village, Scheelevägen 2, 223 81 Lund, Sweden.
This information is such information as Alligator Bioscience AB (publ) is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation and the Swedish Securities Markets Act. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact persons set out above, at 8:00 a.m. CET on July 12, 2018.
About Alligator Bioscience
Alligator Bioscience AB is a clinical-stage biotechnology company developing tumor-directed immuno-oncology antibody drugs. Alligator's growing pipeline includes four lead clinical and pre-clinical drug candidates (ADC-1013, ATOR-1015, ATOR-1017 and ALG.APV-527). ADC-1013 (JNJ-7107) is licensed to Janssen Biotech, Inc., part of J&J, for global development and commercialization. Alligator's shares are listed on Nasdaq Stockholm (ATORX). The Company is headquartered in Lund, Sweden, and has approximately 50 employees. For more information, please visit www.alligatorbioscience.com.
This information was brought to you by Cision http://news.cision.com
The following files are available for download:
http://mb.cision.com/Main/12681/2573835/877166.pdf Alligator Bioscience AB Interim Report January- June 2018
SOURCE Alligator Bioscience