Advanced Clinical Research Services Announces its "One Team" Approach with Clients for Seamless Integration
Published: Oct 12, 2010
"One Team" is Advanced Clinical’s approach for partnering with clients to work collaboratively towards their clinical trial goals. The "One Team" model has five key characteristics:
• Single point of contact from Advanced Clinical ensures transparency and accessibility
• Team construction aligns all cross-functional resources necessary for a clinical trial, including client personnel, subject matter experts, and/or third party partners
• Engagement involves an ongoing, two-way communication plan to enable continuous open dialogue
• Collaboration creates the optimal teamwork-based solution
• Strategic joint investment uses creative commercial models
The "One Team" model is the foundation of Advanced Clinical’s marketing and program management, and it is one of the elements in Advanced Clinical’s Industry Leading R&D Performance (ILRDP) framework. ILRDP contains many components, including known risks for every part of a clinical trial, associated mitigation techniques, and leading practices within and outside of the life sciences industry.
"Advanced Clinical implements our teaming model to ensure we get speed to results for the client," said Leo Sheridan, CEO of Advanced Clinical.
About Advanced Clinical: Advanced Clinical provides consulting services, strategic sourcing (CRO), talent management, and technology solutions to the Life Sciences industry. With 15+ years of experience, Advanced Clinical is an established presence in the clinical research field, providing services specifically for Pharmaceutical, Biopharmaceutical, Biotechnology and Medical Device organizations. Advanced utilizes a value-based, “One Team” approach. To learn more, visit http://www.advancedclinical.com.
Contact: Rosemarie Truman firstname.lastname@example.org 1200 Lakeside Drive Bannockburn, IL 60015 Ph: 202-438-2208