Alliar Annouces 2Q17 Results
Published: Aug 10, 2017
BELO HORIZONTE, Brazil, Aug. 9, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Centro de Imagem Diagnósticos S.A. ("Alliar" or "Company") (B3: AALR3), announces today its results for the second quarter of 2017 (2Q17).
- Net revenue1 growth of 20% YTD and 13% in Q2; same store sales of 13% e 11%;
- Adjusted EBITDA of R$ 108.8 million YTD (+16%) and R$ 59.2 million in Q2 (+13%);
- LTM EBITDA of R$ 218.8 million (R$ 227.5 million when annualizing acquisitions);
- Net income growth of 224% YTD, reaching R$ 13.5 million and loss reversal in Q2, with a profit of R$ 4.7 million (+R$ 10.3 million vs 2Q16);
- Net income after minority interests of R$ 9.7 million YTD and R$ 4.0 million in Q2 (vs. net loss of R$ 1.8 million and R$ 9.3 million in 2016);
- Operating cash flow of R$ 72.6 million YTD (+2,105 bps) and 85% in Q2 (+3,057 bps);
- Cash conversion of 67% YTD (+2,105 bps) and 85% in Q2 (+3,057 bps);
- ROIC without goodwill of 15.8%;
- Net promoter score (NPS) of 75.0%, 448 bps improvement vs. Q1;
- Anticipation of the 2017/2018 organic expansion plan, with the opening of 2 new mega stores, totaling 4 openings in 2017.
(1) Excludes "construction revenue", accounting entry referring to the investment made at RBD (PPP Bahia).
For Further Information: ir.alliar.com
INVESTOR RELATIONS TEAM
Carlos Araujo | IRO
Francisco de Paula | IR Manager
Tel.: +5511 4369-1387
View original content:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/alliar-annouces-2q17-results-300502428.html