Particle-Enhanced Turbidimetric Immunoassay Market to Register Over 6% Growth through 2031
A Fact.MR survey on particle-enhanced turbidimetric immunoassays market offers detailed analysis on growth drivers and trends affecting demand in terms of application, end user and region. It also highlights various strategies adopted by key market players to gain a competitive edge in the particle-enhanced turbidimetric immunoassays market.
Fact.MR – A Market Research and Competitive Intelligence Provider: As per latest Fact.MR analysis, the global particle-enhanced turbidimetric immunoassays (PETIA) market is set to register high growth between 2021 and 2031. Increasing prevalence of infectious diseases and growing interest in medical research are some of the major factors driving particle-enhanced turbidimetric immunoassays market.
In recent years, researchers and doctors have shown a keen interest towards PETIA. This technique has various advantages. It's fast and cost-effective nature makes it ideal for quantitative measurement of proteins, pathogens and other molecules in body fluids such as urine, plasma and serum.
Since the antibody-antigen reaction during PETIA is fast and robust, it has been widely used in clinical diagnosis for quantification of hundreds of circulating proteins. Various medical institutes and companies such as ImmunoDiagnostics Limited (IMD) have developed ready-to-use PETIA kits to assist risk prediction and diagnosis of chronic diseases.
Request a report brochure to gain compressive insights at
Increasing funding by government and other healthcare organization will expand the PETIA market during the forecast period. As per Fact.MR, the hospital segment is poised to emerge as the leading end user for PETIA products during the forecast period.
North America leads the PETIA market as a result of increasing prevalence of infectious diseases, presence of leading players, and recent advances in the medical research.
“Particle-enhanced turbidimetric immunoassays’ flexibility make it ideal for integration with chemical analyzers in laboratory infrastructure. The technique is therefore increasingly used to get desired reading within a couple of minutes from its initiation, thus increasing the number of samples analyzed on a daily basis,” says the Fact.MR analyst.
Key Takeaways from Particle-Enhanced Turbidimetric Immunoassays Market Survey
- With high prevalence of infectious diseases and presence of advanced healthcare and research setups, North America dominates the PETIA market.
- The U.S. is emerging as the most lucrative market for PETIA. The robust growth in the country can be attributed to the presence of leading market players and international medical research organizations.
- The Europe market is poised to exhibit high demand as research initiatives for novel drug discovery pick up pace in the U.K. and Germany.
- Diagnosis of infectious disease remains the leading application for PETIA technique.
- Hospitals are expected to emerge as the leading end user for PETIA during the forecast period.
- Increasing prevalence of various diseases is mainly driving the PETIA market.
- Advances in medical research is positively impacting the market growth.
- Low cost and shorter time-to-result of PETIA makes it more preferred as compared to its counterparts.
- Rising geriatric population is expected to create huge demand for PETIA during the forecast period.
- COVID-19 pandemic supported the market growth as various companies started to develop testing kits using PETIA technology.
- Lack of awareness about this novel technique across developing and underdeveloped countries is hampering the growth of PETIA market.
- Low penetration of PETIA products also impacts the market growth.
To learn more about Particle-Enhanced Turbidimetric Immunoassays Market, you can get in touch with our Analyst at:
Key players operating in the PETIA market are focusing on developing novel products using PETIA technique. They have developed various strategies such as advanced product launch, mergers and acquisitions to stay relevant in the market and expand their presence.
- In August 2020, Gentian Diagnostics ASA added the Gentian Calprotectin Immunoassay (GCAL), the first turbidimetric assay for the quantitative measurement of calprotectin in plasma and serum intended as an aid in the detection and assessment of inflammation, to its catalogue.
- In August 2020, TRIMERO Dianostics added new Serum Amyloid A, CE-IVD marked, particle-enhanced turbidimetric immunoassay to its catalogue.
- In August 2020, Genetian Diagnostics ASA announced that it will launch COVID-19 antibody test using its unique PETIA technology. The Genetian antibody test will be a turbidimetric COVID-19 assay using the PETIA technology.
Some of the prominent manufacturers and suppliers operating in the particle-Enhanced turbidimetric immunoassays market profiled by Fact.MR are:
- Gentian Diagnostics ASA
- Thermo-Fisher Scientific
- Abbott Laboratories
- F.Hoffmann-La Roche
- Siemens AG
- Danaher Corporation
- Diasorin SPA
- Sysmex Corporation
- Biomerieux SA
- Agilent Technologies, Inc
More Insights on the Global Particle-Enhanced Turbidimetric Immunoassays Sales Outlook
Fact.MR provides an unbiased analysis of particle-enhanced turbidimetric immunoassays market, presenting historical demand data (2016-2020) and forecast statistics for the period from 2021-2031. The study divulges compelling insights on the global demand PETIA with a detailed segmentation on the basis of:
- Infectious Diseases
- Bone and Mineral Diseases
- Autoimmune Disorders
- Academic and Research Institutions
- Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology Companies
- North America
- Latin America
- South Asia
- East Asia
- Middle East & Africa
Key Questions Covered in the Particle-Enhanced Turbidimetric Immunoassays Sales Outlook Report
- The report offers insight into particle-enhanced turbidimetric immunoassays demand outlook for 2021-2031
- The market study also highlights projected sales growth for particle-Enhanced turbidimetric immunoassays market between 2021 and 2031
- Particle-enhanced turbidimetric immunoassays market survey identifies key growth drivers, restraints, and other forces impacting prevailing trends and evaluation of current market size and forecast and technological advancements within the industry
- Particle-enhanced turbidimetric immunoassays market share analysis of the key companies within the industry and coverage of strategies such as mergers & acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations or partnerships, and others
Explore Fact.MR’s Coverage on the Healthcare Domain –
Chemiluminescence Immunoassay (CLIA) Analyzers Market- The number of tests that use Chemiluminescence Immunoassay Analyzers (CLIA) techniques is expected to grow as a result of technical advancements in illness detection, as well as increased demand for preventive diagnosis and treatment monitoring. As a result, demand for high-throughput facilities is increasing. Furthermore, adopting CLIA approaches, large-scale laboratories are capturing a larger portion of the market by exploiting the quality and service limits experienced by small and mid-volume laboratories.
Calprotectin Serum Immunoassay Market- The application of Calprotectin Serum Immunoassay in inflammatory bowel syndromes such as Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis is the most common driver for the market. Because this serum is secreted at the location of any inflammation in the body, it is used as a biomarker in the identification of many diseases such as CVD, pulmonary fibrosis, and rheumatoid arthritis, among others. Calprotectin is a very strong driver in this industry since immunoassays and rapid diagnosis of numerous diseases can be created, providing the entire market a significant boost.
Immunoassay Market- The database of biomarkers utilized by industry participants to design new assays that detect the onset of a disease or ailment has grown as a result of rapid advances in genomes and proteomics. The global immunoassays market is expected to grow at a rapid pace. With the growing database on genetics and biomarkers of numerous infectious pathogens, key firms are investing in the development of innovative immunoassays in the infectious diseases area. For the diagnosis of infectious disorders, immunoassay analyzers such as enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay (ELISA) and others are preferred.
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. We have offices in US and Dublin, whereas our global headquarter is in Dubai. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583