Parenteral Nutrition Market: Single dose amino acid solutions Segment to Dominate Market
Transparency Market Research (TMR) has published a new report titled, ‘Parenteral Nutrition Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast, 2019–2027’. According to the report, the global parenteral nutrition market was valued at around US$ 5.6 Bn in 2018 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 4.6% from 2019 to 2027.
- Parenteral nutrition is a method of feeding a person intravenously. It is primarily referred to patients who are malnourished or at risk of malnutrition and have a non-functioning gastrointestinal (GI) tract. Carbohydrates, vitamins, fats, and minerals such as calcium represent the constituents of parenteral nutrition.
- Parenteral nutrition is indicated for patients who cannot intake adequate nutrition orally or enterally, or who have compromised GI track.
- Administration of parenteral nutrition could become imperative in cases of gastrointestinal diseases, fatal burns, AIDS, and cancer.
- Parenteral nutrition products include a range of macronutrients such as carbohydrates, amino acids and lipid emulsions, and micronutrients such as vitamins, trace elements, and minerals.
- Rise in incidence and prevalence of chronic diseases across the world is the major factor to drive the global market.
- North America dominated the global parenteral nutrition market in 2018 and anticipated to dominate during the forecast period. Growing U.S. FDA approvals for the parenteral nutrition is one of the major factors to drive the market in this region.
Request Brochure of Report – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=3611
Rise in prevalence of chronic diseases to Drive Market
- Higher incidence & prevalence of chronic diseases across the world is the major driver for the growth of global parenteral nutrition market.
- For instance, according to WHO, 2,378,785 new cancer cases were seen in North America in 2018. Also as per Globocan 2018, 5-year prevalence for all type of cancer in Europe was found to be 12,132,287 which is second only after Asia Pacific region.
- Moreover rising incidence of malnutrition is also fuelling the growth of global parenteral nutrition market. This malnutrition is mainly seen due to poor dietary habits in developed countries & high poverty rate in developing regions and parenteral nutrition is considered as an essential treatment therapy to provide adequate nutrition support to malnourished patents.
- Development of novel parenteral nutrition drugs and rising R&D activities for pipeline products are some of the major factors attributed for the growth of global parenteral nutrition market.
Request for Analysis of COVID19 Impact on Parenteral Nutrition Market – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=covid19&rep_id=3611
Single dose amino acid solutions Segment to Dominate Market
- Based on type, the global parenteral nutrition market has been segmented into carbohydrates, parenteral lipid emulsions, single dose amino acid solutions, trace elements, electrolytes, & minerals, and vitamins
- Single dose amino acid solutions is accounted for major market share in 2018 and is expected to dominate throughout the forecast period.
- Single dose amino acid solutions segment is growing with a significant CAGR during the forecast period owing to abundant availability of these products and new unique amino acid-based parenteral formulation by major companies.
Request for Custom Research - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=CR&rep_id=3611
North America to Dominate Global Market
- In terms of region, the global parenteral nutrition market has been segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa.
- North America accounted for major share of the global parenteral nutrition market in 2018 due to higher prevalence of chronic diseases, growing U.S. FDA approval for novel parenteral nutrition compounds, and higher research & development funding for new product development.
- For instance, the American Heart Association estimated that 121.5 million adults in the U.S. had cardiovascular diseases between 2013 and 2016.
- The parenteral nutrition market in Asia Pacific is anticipated to expand at a high CAGR from 2019 to 2027. This can be ascribed to growing aging population which is more prone to chronic disease, rising awareness for parenteral nutrition, and improving healthcare infrastructure in the region.
Buy Parenteral Nutrition Market Report at https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=3611<ype=S
- The global parenteral nutrition market is consolidated as few players hold majo0r market share in global market. Key players include Allergan plc., Pfizer Inc., B.Braun Melsungen AG, Fresenius Kabi AG, Grifols, S.A., Baxter International, Inc., Vifor Pharma Management Ltd.,and Sichuan Kelun Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd., among others
Transparency Market Research is a next-generation market intelligence provider, offering fact-based solutions to business leaders, consultants, and strategy professionals.
Our reports are single-point solutions for businesses to grow, evolve, and mature. Our real-time data collection methods along with ability to track more than one million high growth niche products are aligned with your aims. The detailed and proprietary statistical models used by our analysts offer insights for making right decision in the shortest span of time. For organizations that require specific but comprehensive information we offer customized solutions through ad hoc reports. These requests are delivered with the perfect combination of right sense of fact-oriented problem solving methodologies and leveraging existing data repositories.
TMR believes that unison of solutions for clients-specific problems with right methodology of research is the key to help enterprises reach right decision.
Mr. Rohit Bhisey
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street,
Albany NY - 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453