NuVasive to Participate in Upcoming Global Spine Conferences
SAN DIEGO, April 11, 2023 /PRNewswire/ -- NuVasive, Inc. (NASDAQ: NUVA), the leader in spine technology innovation, focused on transforming spine surgery with minimally disruptive, procedurally integrated solutions, today announced its continued participation at various global conferences throughout April and May.
"Our participation in spine conferences around the world reflects our belief in partnering with the most influential societies, study groups and congresses to advance spine care and change patient lives," said Chris Barry, chief executive officer at NuVasive. "We look forward to showcasing our comprehensive, procedurally integrated portfolios, our commitment to more intelligent surgery with the Pulse platform, and the continued celebration of 20 years of XLIF."
Learn about NuVasive's comprehensive 360 portfolios—X360, C360, P360 and Complex—enabled by the Pulse platform. Procedural focuses at each conference include:
- 52nd Annual Meeting of the Japanese Society for Spinal Surgery and Related Research (JSSR): April 13–15 in Sapporo, Japan, NuVasive will celebrate XLIF and showcase the X360 portfolio.
- BritSpine 2023: April 18–20 in Scotland, United Kingdom, NuVasive will feature the X360 and Complex portfolios enabled by Pulse at booth #1.
- 2023 American Association of Neurological Surgeons (AANS) Annual Scientific Meeting: April 21–23 in Los Angeles, NuVasive will celebrate XLIF, feature all 360 portfolios and highlight the Spine Precision Partnership with Siemens Healthineers at booth #1147.
- 2023 Pediatric Orthopaedic Society of North America (POSNA) Annual Meeting: April 26–28 in Nashville, NuVasive will feature its magnetically adjustable implant systems, Precice and MAGEC at booth #603/703.
- SpineWeek 2023: May 1–5 in Melbourne, Australia, NuVasive will celebrate XLIF and feature X360, C360 and Complex portfolios enabled by Pulse at booth #C2.
NuVasive, Inc. (NASDAQ: NUVA) is the leader in spine technology innovation, with a mission to transform surgery, advance care, and change lives. The Company's less-invasive, procedurally integrated surgical solutions are designed to deliver reproducible and clinically proven outcomes. The Company's comprehensive procedural portfolio includes surgical access instruments, spinal implants, fixation systems, biologics, software for surgical planning, navigation and imaging solutions, magnetically adjustable implant systems for spine and orthopedics, and intraoperative neuromonitoring technology and service offerings. With more than $1 billion in net sales, NuVasive operates in more than 50 countries serving surgeons, hospitals, and patients. For more information, please visit www.nuvasive.com.
NuVasive cautions you that statements included in this news release that are not a description of historical facts are forward-looking statements that involve risks, uncertainties, assumptions and other factors which, if they do not materialize or prove correct, could cause NuVasive's results to differ materially from historical results or those expressed or implied by such forward-looking statements. The potential risks and uncertainties which contribute to the uncertain nature of these statements include, among others, risks associated with acceptance of the Company's surgical products and procedures by spine surgeons and hospitals, development and acceptance of new products or product enhancements, clinical and statistical verification of the benefits achieved via the use of NuVasive's products, the Company's ability to adequately manage inventory as it continues to release new products, its ability to recruit and retain management and key personnel, and the other risks and uncertainties described in NuVasive's news releases and periodic filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission. NuVasive's public filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission are available at www.sec.gov. NuVasive assumes no obligation to update any forward-looking statement to reflect events or circumstances arising after the date on which it was made.
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/nuvasive-to-participate-in-upcoming-global-spine-conferences-301793872.html
SOURCE NuVasive, Inc.
Company Codes: NASDAQ-NMS:NUVA