Neurovascular Catheters Market: Increase in incidence and prevalence of stroke to drive the market
Neurovascular Catheters Market: Introduction
- Catheter is a long thin tube inserted in the body to treat or perform surgical procedure. Treatment of neurovascular conditions requires specialized and miniature delivery access systems. Neurovascular catheters are improved and technically advanced medical devices useful in treatment of various neurovascular disease and conditions. Neurovascular catheters are used to withdraw unwanted fluid from the brain, carotid artery, intracranial spaces, and others neurovascular organs.
Read Report Overview - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/neurovascular-catheters-market.html
- Neurovascular catheters are widely used in the prevention of embolic stroke. Neurovascular catheters comprise guidewires, microcatheters, thrombectomy catheters, coil delivery systems, vascular closure devices, and embolization catheters. Hence, availability of technically advanced components and catheters has created a paradigm shift in minimally invasive surgeries.
Request Brochure of Report - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=41003
Key Drivers, Restraints, and Opportunities of Neurovascular Catheters Market
- Shift toward minimally invasive surgeries, rise in awareness about neurovascular catheters, technological advancements, and adoption of innovative devices are factors projected to boost the growth of the global neurovascular catheters market during the forecast period. Furthermore, increase in cases of stroke, blood vessel rupture, stenosis, and embolism are anticipated to fuel the growth of the global market in the next few years. Increase in number of patients suffering from cerebrovascular conditions across regions is expected to drive the global neurovascular catheters market during the forecast period.
Request for Analysis of COVID-19 Impact on Neurovascular Catheters Market- https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=covid19&rep_id=41003
- According to NCBI data (2021), the global prevalence of cerebral aneurysm is 3.2%, with a mean age of 50. It is most common among the population of Finland and Japan, with overall mortality rate of aneurysmal SAH (subarachnoid hemorrhage) at 20%, and 30% to 40% of morbidity in patients with rupture. These factors are likely to propel the global neurovascular catheters market during the forecast period.
Request for Custom Research - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=CR&rep_id=41003
North America to Dominate Global Neurovascular Catheters Market
- North America dominated the global neurovascular catheters market in 2020, followed by Europe and Asia Pacific. According to research, cerebrovascular disease is the third leading cause of death in the U.S., with an estimated 134,000 deaths every year. New or recurrent strokes are expected to reach 1.25 million by 2025 in the country. This is projected to boost the demand for neurovascular catheters in the region during the forecast period. Moreover, stroke is considered a major cause of disability among adults in the U.S., which leads to neurovascular conditions. Favorable regulatory approvals by the FDA, technological advancements, and presence of key players in the region are anticipated to drive the neurovascular catheters market during the forecast period. In January 2019, Imperative Care, Inc. announced that the U.S. FDA approved the 510(k) clearance of its first family of access catheters suitable for aneurysms, stroke, and other blood vessel conditions.
Pre Book Neurovascular Catheters Market Report - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=41003<ype=S
- Europe is considered another prominent market for neurovascular catheters. Availability of innovative catheters, technological advancements, increase in incidence and prevalence of stroke, trauma, aneurysms, arteriovenous malformations (AVMs), and other conditions are likely to drive the demand for neurovascular catheters during the forecast period. Presence of key players in countries in Europe offering innovative neurovascular catheters is projected to propel the market during the forecast period.
More Trending Reports by Transparency Market Research:
Sterilization Wrap Market Favorable patient outcomes coupled with patient safety has been the major focus of several healthcare facilities since several decades. Moreover, the reputation of healthcare facilities is in stake in case its patients suffer from infections owing to improper or inefficient facility operations. This aspect has fuelled the use of sterilization wrap across various healthcare facilities such as hospitals and clinics.
Active Implantable Medical Devices Market The global market for active implantable medical devices is gaining remarkably from the increasing prevalence of several chronic diseases, such as cardiovascular and neurological disorders. The constant product launches, and simplified approval process is also supporting the growth of this market substantially.
Flow Cytometry Market The global market for flow cytometry is growing at a healthy pace and is likely to ensure high growth over the next few years. The increasing investments by the leading companies for the research and development activities is likely to accelerate the development of the overall market in the coming few years. In addition to this, the rise in the number of applications and the rising prevalence of diseases are projected to ensure the overall growth of the market in the coming years.
Transparency Market Research is a next-generation market intelligence provider, offering fact-based solutions to business leaders, consultants, and strategy professionals.
Our reports are single-point solutions for businesses to grow, evolve, and mature. Our real-time data collection methods along with ability to track more than one million high growth niche products are aligned with your aims. The detailed and proprietary statistical models used by our analysts offer insights for making right decision in the shortest span of time. For organizations that require specific but comprehensive information we offer customized solutions through ad hoc reports. These requests are delivered with the perfect combination of right sense of fact-oriented problem solving methodologies and leveraging existing data repositories.
TMR believes that unison of solutions for clients-specific problems with right methodology of research is the key to help enterprises reach right decision.
Mr. Rohit Bhisey
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street,
Albany NY - 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453