Meningococcal Vaccines Market Size, Growth, Demand, Opportunities & Forecast To 2030
Latest Study on “Meningococcal Vaccines Market Size, Share, Trends, Growth, Production, Consumption, Revenue, Company Analysis and Forecast 2022-2030”.
The global Meningococcal Vaccines market size is expected to be worth around US$ 10.7 billion by 2030, according to a new report by Nova one advisor.
The global Meningococcal Vaccines market size was valued at US$ 4.8 billion in 2021 and is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 9.20% during forecast period 2022 to 2030.
Request Free Sample of This Report@ https://www.novaoneadvisor.com/report/sample/7037
Overview of Meningococcal Vaccines Market
Meningococcal vaccines are used to prevent diseases such as meningitis, meningococcemia, and septicemia caused due to N. meningitides. Meningococcal disease, especially meningococcal meningitis, is highly infectious among individuals or communities. Several meningococcal serogroups have been identified to date; of these, serogroups A, B, C, Y, and W-135 are the most prominent ones causing the infection. Rise in prevalence of meningococcal meningitis has recently emerged as a public health concern. Several meningococcal infection treatment options are available around the world; however, the disease still claims several lives.
Meningococcal disease is spread through contact with secretions from the nose and throat (saliva or spit). Kissing, sharing silverware, drinking from the same container, sharing a cigarette or lipstick, coughing, and having close social contact (living in the same house) are examples of how the disease spreads. Vaccination is one of the most effective ways to prevent meningococcal disease.
Report Scope of the Meningococcal Vaccines Market
USD 10.7 Billion by 2030
CAGR of 9.20% from 2022 to 2030
Fastest Growing Market
2022 to 2030
Type, End-user, And Geography
Full Report is Ready | Quick Buy This Premium Report from Here@ https://www.novaoneadvisor.com/report/checkout/7037
Rise in Prevalence of Meningitis to Drive Global Meningococcal Vaccines Market
Meningococcal disease is infrequent; however, it has a fatality rate between 5.9% and 15.2%. If left untreated, it frequently leads to serious complications. Meningococcal meningitis causes an infection of the brain and spinal cord lining. It has the potential to cause large epidemics and endemics. Each year, approximately 10 to 15 of every 100 people infected with meningococcal disease die. One in every five survivors is likely to suffer from permanent disabilities such as deafness, brain damage, limb loss, or seizures. Hence, demand for meningitis vaccines is increasing around the globe.
Increase in Awareness about Disease and Growth in Marketing Approvals to Boost Market
The National Meningitis Association (NMA) encourages collaboration by offering opportunities to work with government agencies, corporations, and other non-profit organizations in order to raise awareness about meningococcal disease, its prevention, and the critical need for immediate treatment after diagnosis. Increase in coverage rate of immunization programs around the world is likely to increase access to vaccines. The Meningitis Foundation of America (MFA) is a non-profit organization that provides information and support to people who suffer from meningitis. The foundation also aims to raise public and medical awareness about the early symptoms of meningitis. Thus, the meningococcal vaccines market is estimated to expand at a steady pace during the forecast period.
Rise in Sale of Meningococcal Conjugate Vaccines in Developing Countries to Fuel Market
Based on type, the conjugate vaccine segment is projected to dominate the market and account for 62% share by 2031. The benefits of meningococcal conjugate vaccines, such as long-lasting immunity, immunologic memory, avidity, and herd immunity, are driving sales. This trend is expected to continue during the forecast period. Conjugate vaccines are extensively used in mass vaccination campaigns in affected areas such as Africa. Moreover, they have the ability to increase antibody persistence. Various meningococcal conjugate vaccine programs have been introduced around the world over the last few decades. The vaccine has significantly reduced the incidence of meningococcal disease since 2010. The recently introduced serogroup C conjugate vaccine is safe and effective even in the youngest children. Vaccines against group B meningococci have shown modest efficacy in both children and adults.
Government Support and High R&D investments Boosting Market in North America
North America dominated the global meningococcal vaccines market in 2021. The market in the region is anticipated to expand at a notable CAGR from 2022 to 2030. Government recommendations and support, and high R&D investments are driving the market in North America. The U.S. is expected to be a prominent market for meningococcal vaccines in North America due to the rise in disease awareness and improved health care infrastructure in the country. Meningococcal disease has been declining in the U.S. since the 1990s. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), approximately 350 cases of meningococcal disease were reported in 2017. Furthermore, awareness among the general public is increasing. The meningococcal vaccines market in Asia Pacific is projected to grow at a rapid pace due to the presence of a large population, improved access to health care systems, and increase in awareness about the meningococcal disease in the region.
Analysis of Key Players in Global Meningococcal Vaccines Market
The global meningococcal vaccines market is fragmented, with a large number of large-scale vendors controlling a majority of the share. Most of the firms are investing significantly in comprehensive research and development activities. Expansion of product portfolios and mergers and acquisitions are major strategies adopted by key players. Market players are focusing on key trends in meningococcal vaccines with the help of recent R&D insights.
Sanofi SA, Novartis International, GlaxoSmithKline plc, Pfizer Inc., Nuron Biotech, JN-International Medical Corporation, Serum Institute of India Ltd., Baxter International, and Biomed Pvt. Ltd. are the prominent entities operating in the market. Each of these players has been profiled in the meningococcal vaccines market report based on parameters such as company overview, financial overview, business strategies, application portfolio, business segments, and recent developments.
Key Developments in Global Meningococcal Vaccines Market
- In January 2022, CanSino Biologics Inc. announced that the National Medical Products Administration of China ("NMPA") approved its ACYW135 Meningococcal Conjugate Vaccine (MCV4, trade name: MenhyciaTM), making it the first of its kind in China. MenhyciaTM covalently binds common pathogenic meningococcal serogroups A, C, W135, and Y to the carrier protein CRM197.
- In April 2020, The U.S. FDA approved a Biologics License Application for Sanofi's MenQuadfiTM meningococcal conjugate vaccine for the prevention of invasive meningococcal disease in children aged two years and older. MenQuadfi was developed to elicit and demonstrate a high immune response across all four serogroups for a wide range of ages, and it was well tolerated. MenQuadfi is designed to protect a broader age range.
- In April 2018, Pfizer Inc announced that TRUMENBA (Meningococcal Group B Vaccine) received FDA Breakthrough Therapy designation for active immunization to prevent invasive disease caused by Neisseria meningitidis group B (MenB) in children aged 1 to 9 years. This is the first time a MenB vaccine has been designated as a Breakthrough Therapy to help protect children as young as one year old. TRUMENBA was previously designated as a Breakthrough Therapy in 2014 for the prevention of MenB in adolescents and young adults aged 10 to 25 years, and later that year received the FDA approval as the first MenB vaccine in the U.S.
Some of the prominent players in the Meningococcal Vaccines Market include:
- Sanofi SA
- Novartis International
- GlaxoSmithKline plc
- Pfizer Inc.
- Nuron Biotech
- JN-International Medical Corporation
- Serum Institute of India Ltd
- Baxter International
- Biomed Pvt. Ltd
Segments Covered in the Report
This report forecasts revenue growth at global, regional, and country levels and provides an analysis of the latest industry trends in each of the sub-segments from 2017 to 2030. For this study, Nova one advisor, Inc. has segmented the global Meningococcal Vaccines market
- Conjugate Vaccines
- Combination Vaccines
- Men B Vaccines
- Retail Pharmacies
- Hospital Pharmacies
- Others (online pharmacies, drug stores)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
Key Benefits for Stakeholders
- This report provides a quantitative analysis of the market segments, current trends, estimations, and dynamics of the global Meningococcal Vaccines industry analysis from 2022 to 2030 to identify the prevailing Meningococcal Vaccines industry opportunity.
- The market research is offered along with information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
- Porter's five forces analysis highlights the potency of buyers and suppliers to enable stakeholders make profit-oriented business decisions and strengthen their supplier-buyer network.
- In-depth analysis of the global Meningococcal Vaccines industry segmentation assists to determine the prevailing market opportunities.
- Major countries in each region are mapped according to their revenue contribution to the global market.
- Market player positioning facilitates benchmarking and provides a clear understanding of the present position of the market players.
- The report includes the analysis of the regional as well as global Meningococcal Vaccines industry trends, key players, market segments, application areas, and market growth strategies.
Full Report is Ready | For Purchase Inquiry@ https://www.novaoneadvisor.com/report/checkout/7037
You can place an order or ask any questions, please feel free to firstname.lastname@example.org| +1 9197 992 333