Medical Imaging Workstations Market: Thin Client Segment to Lead Global Market
Medical Imaging Workstations Market: Introduction
- Radiology and pathology have been constantly undergoing transformation in terms of technology in the last few decades. Where radiology has evolved from films to digital images, pathology is also evolving from glass slides to digital imaging. Digital imaging not only helps in archiving and viewing patient data from remote locations, but also in instantly sharing the data anywhere in the world.
Read Report Overview - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/medical-imaging-workstations-market.html
- A medical imaging workstation is the most important part of a digital imaging system for the clinician for visualization, especially in image-guided therapy workstations used in surgery and radiotherapy. The two types of medical imaging workstations are thick client workstations and thin client workstations.
- Thick client workstations are high-performance and high-resolution workstations that have high-performance computing capabilities and computer graphics. Thin client workstations comprise display stations, such as a web-enabled cell phone or personal digital assistant.
Request for Report Brochure - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=75775
Key Drivers and Restraints of Global Medical Imaging Workstations Market
- The global medical imaging workstations market is driven by rapid changes and advancements in technology. This market has seen proliferation through developments in computer hardware and software, in addition to innovations in AV technology (3D) and PACS modules. The move from a thick client to a thin client server and to cloud technology has been a significant improvement in medical imaging workstation visualization. This has reduced the acquisition and maintenance costs of medical imaging workstation.
- Smartphones and similar mobile devices provide convenience for physicians and connectivity with electronic medical records. This in turn drives adoption of 3D imaging among physicians and surgeons.
- It is imperative to monitor patient progress over months and often years for effective treatment of diseases such as cancer and neurological disorders. The progression of cancer is unpredictable. Hence, immediate access to patient history is of paramount importance for a doctor to make informed decisions regarding future course of action. This requires the AV images to be adequately stored to be useful during the future course of treatment by comparing present patient data with earlier records.
- Moreover, increase in incidence of chronic diseases such as cancer and cardiovascular diseases and surge in the geriatric population are likely to propel the CT and MRI imaging market. This in turn is projected to drive the global medical imaging workstations market during the forecast period.
- However, high cost associated with medical imaging procedures and technical limitations associated with software are anticipated to restrain the market during the forecast period
Request for Analysis of COVID-19 Impact on Medical Imaging Workstations Market - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=covid19&rep_id=75775
Thin Client Segment to Lead Global Market
- The global medical imaging workstations market can be segmented based on usage mode, component, modality, and region
- In terms of usage mode, the global medical imaging workstations market can be bifurcated into thick client and thin client. The thick client segment is expected to dominate the global market during the forecast period.
- Based on component, the global medical imaging workstations market can be classified into visualization software and hardware.
- In terms of modality, the global medical imaging workstations market can be categorized into CT, MRI, mammography, and others
Asia Pacific to Present Lucrative Opportunities
- The global medical imaging workstations market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- The medical imaging workstations market in Asia Pacific is witnessing strong growth due to increase in the geriatric population, rise in burden of diseases, budding research & development activities in educational institutions, and surge in demand among physicians for access to data at locations within and outside the hospital/clinic set-up for faster and efficient patient diagnoses.
Pre Book Medical Imaging Workstations Market Report at https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=75775<ype=S
Key Players Operating in Global Medical Imaging Workstations Market
Leading players in the global medical imaging workstations market include:
- Hewlett-Packard Company
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.
- Canon Medical Systems Corporation
- General Electric Company
- Fujifilm Holdings Corporation
Browse more Reports by Transparency Market Research:
Medical Talent Management IT Market: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/medical-talent-management-it-market.html
Air-assisted Patient Transfer Systems Market: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/air-assisted-patient-transfer-systems-market.html
Healthcare Payer Services Market: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/healthcare-payer-services-market.html
Transparency Market Research is a next-generation market intelligence provider, offering fact-based solutions to business leaders, consultants, and strategy professionals.
Our reports are single-point solutions for businesses to grow, evolve, and mature. Our real-time data collection methods along with ability to track more than one million high growth niche products are aligned with your aims. The detailed and proprietary statistical models used by our analysts offer insights for making right decision in the shortest span of time. For organizations that require specific but comprehensive information we offer customized solutions through ad hoc reports. These requests are delivered with the perfect combination of right sense of fact-oriented problem solving methodologies and leveraging existing data repositories.
TMR believes that unison of solutions for clients-specific problems with right methodology of research is the key to help enterprises reach right decision.
Mr. Rohit Bhisey
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street,
Albany NY - 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453