Medical Carts Market: Bedside Carts Segment to Dominate Global Market
Medical Carts: Introduction
- Medical carts are an important component of hospital furniture infrastructure that are used to keep and carry all essential medical supplies near the patient
- Medical carts are designed to provide maximum storage capacity with safety, possess a durable and handy construction, and offer easy mobility
- Various types of medical carts are available, which are designed according to their applications in healthcare facilities. These are utilized in almost every department of healthcare facilities including surgical wards, Intensive care units, general wards, emergency and trauma wards, physicians’ clinics, and medical schools.
- Common types of medical carts are crash carts, bedside carts, IV carts, anesthesia carts, medication carts, procedure carts and isolation carts
Request Brochure of Report - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=77849
Medical Carts Market: Key Drivers
- Expansion of the medical carts market is estimated to be primarily driven by a significant rise in the number of hospitalizations owing to the high prevalence and rise in incidence rates of various chronic as well as acute disorders across the globe
- For instance, The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has estimated that by the mid of July 2020, there would be around 1000 to 15000 new COVID-19 hospitalizations per day in the U.S.
- Increase in the geriatric population, which is more prone to age-related disorders, is a prominent factor that is projected to boost the global market during the forecast period
- New product development, increased number of hospitals and healthcare facilities, and increased access to healthcare in developing countries are anticipated to drive the global market in the near future
- However, high cost of specialty carts is expected to restrain the global market
Request for Analysis of COVID-19 Impact on Medical Carts Market - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=covid19&rep_id=77849
Bedside Carts Segment to Dominate Global Market
- In terms of product, the global medical carts market can be classified into crash carts, medication carts, beside carts, point of care carts, anesthesia carts, IV carts, procedure carts and others. The bedside carts segment is projected to dominate the global market during the forecast period.
- As the name suggests, bedside carts are kept at the bedside of patients who are recovering from treatment and require routing checkup and follow-up procedures. These are one of the simplest form of medical carts comprising drawers and compartments to store medical documents, medicines, and other healthcare consumables that are required during routine procedures. Bedside carts are kept near every hospital bed and accounts for a large share of the market, in terms of volume, as compared to the other types of medical carts.
- Crash carts, also known as code carts, are used in Intensive care units and emergency wards. These are specially equipped to contain a variety of medical supplies such as sanitary supplies, medications, intubation supplies, defibrillators, and other life-saving equipment.
Request for Custom Research - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=CR&rep_id=77849
Hospitals to be Highly Attractive Segment
- Based on end-user, the global medical carts market can be bifurcated into hospitals, ambulatory surgery centers, specialty clinics, and others. The hospitals segment is expected to dominate the global market during the forecast period.
- Comparatively, a large number of hospitals, large number of hospitalizations due to various chronic as well as acute medical disorders, and an increase in number of new hospitals in emerging countries such as Brazil, Mexico, India, and China are attributed to the dominant share that is estimated to be held by the segment during the forecast period.
Pre Book Medical Carts Market Report at https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=77849<ype=S
Key Players Operating in Global Medical Carts Market
- The global medical carts market is highly fragmented, owing to a large number of domestic players holding majority market share. Key players operating in the global carts market are:
- Patterson Pope
- Scott-Clark Medical
- Narang Medical Limited.
- AFC Industries
- Advantech Co., Ltd.
- Medline Industries, Inc.
- Enovate Medical
- Midmark Corporation
- Harloff Company Inc.
- Capsa Healthcare
Browse More Trending Reports by Transparency Market Research:
Acetabular Prostheses Market: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/acetabular-prostheses-market.html
Biohazard Bags Market: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/biohazard-bags-market.html
Medical Thermometers Market: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/medical-thermometers-market.html
Transparency Market Research is a next-generation market intelligence provider, offering fact-based solutions to business leaders, consultants, and strategy professionals.
Our reports are single-point solutions for businesses to grow, evolve, and mature. Our real-time data collection methods along with ability to track more than one million high growth niche products are aligned with your aims. The detailed and proprietary statistical models used by our analysts offer insights for making right decision in the shortest span of time. For organizations that require specific but comprehensive information we offer customized solutions through ad hoc reports. These requests are delivered with the perfect combination of right sense of fact-oriented problem solving methodologies and leveraging existing data repositories.
TMR believes that unison of solutions for clients-specific problems with right methodology of research is the key to help enterprises reach right decision.
Mr. Rohit Bhisey
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street,
Albany NY - 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453