Mandibular Advancement Devices Market is Expected to be Driven by Increasing Prevalence of Sleep Apnea
Mandibular Advancement Devices Market: Overview
- Mandibular advancement device (MAD) are most widely used mouth device for sleep apnea patients. Mandibular advancement device (MAD) resembles a mouth guard used in sports. Moreover, these devices snap over the upper and lower dental arches and have metal hinges that makes it possible for the lower jaw to move forward.
Read Report Overview: Top of Form
- Mandibular advancement device manages snoring and obstructive sleep apnea (OSA). Most physicians recommend mandibular advancement device over continuous positive airway pressure (CPAP) therapy during obstructive sleep apnoea hypopnoea syndrome (OSAHS) due to certain percentage decline in apnoea-hypopnoea index (AHI) using MAD. Apart from reducing AHI, MAD can improve arousal index, oxygen saturation parameters, and increase Rapid eye movement (REM) sleep duration. These factors are likely to drive the global mandibular advancement devices market during forecast period.
- The global mandibular advancement devices market is projected to expand at a significant pace during the forecast period. The growth of this market is expected to be driven by increasing prevalence of sleep apnea, growing number geriatric population with sleep disorder symptoms, rising preference of mandibular advancement devices by physicians compare to CPAP devices, low prices, and high awareness about complications of sleep disorder.
Request Brochure of Report - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=74641
Key Drivers of Global Mandibular Advancement Devices Market
- The global mandibular advancement devices market is expected to be driven by rising prevalence of sleep apnea and OSAHS, rise in the geriatric population leading to increasing sleep disorder, which is associated with age, and increasing applications of mandibular advancement devices for treatment of snoring and OSA over CPAP systems.
- Increase in the number of patients suffering from sleep disorders, such as OSAHS, rise in awareness about sleep disorder, surge in healthcare expenditure of people, average cost of mandibular advancement devices, and government support for R&D activities are likely to fuel the global mandibular advancement devices market during the forecast period
- According to the Journal of Thoracic Disease, 2018, OSAHS is linked with increased risk of road traffic accidents, cardiovascular disease, and all-cause mortality. It affects 2%–7% of adults, and an estimated 1% of the male population of the U.K. has severe OSAHS. However, CPAP effectiveness is limited by intolerance and poor compliance, with failure rates of 46%–83%.
- According to the American Sleep Disorders Association, mandibular advancement device is introduced into the mouth and modifies the position of the jaw, the tongue, and other supporting structures of the upper airway (UA) for the treatment of chronic snoring and OSA. They are considered a valid alternative for simple snorers, mild OSA patients, mild-moderate OSA with low body mass index, and patients suffering from the syndrome of increased resistance of the upper airway.
Request for Analysis of COVID-19 Impact on Mandibular Advancement Devices Market –
North America to Hold Major Share of Global Mandibular Advancement Devices Market
- North America is projected to account for the prominent share of the market during the forecast period. Factors, such as rise in the geriatric patient population suffering from sleep disorder, increase in sleep apnea disorder among young population, and growth in awareness about OSAHS among people are expected to drive the market in the region.
- Favorable reimbursement policies for recent techniques, expansion in the number of distribution channels, and collaborations with manufacturing units present significant opportunities for players operating in the mandibular advancement devices market in North America
- Increase in the number of visits of patients with sleep disorders and focus of new players to enter into partnerships with laboratories are anticipated to propel market growth in the U.S.
Pre book Mandibular Advancement Devices Market Report at https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=74641<ype=S
Key Players Operating in Global Market
Major players operating in the global mandibular advancement devices market are:
- Tomed GmbH
- Aurum Group
- Keller Dental Lab
Browse more Market Reports:
Joint related issues are mostly recorded in geriatric and old aged peoples. Joint pain is caused due to tearing of synovial fluid in the joints due to injury or ageing. The synovial fluid contains hyaluronic acid, which lubricates the gaps present between the joints. Hyaluronic acid plays an important role in reducing joint inflammation and pain caused by injury or tissue degeneration. The hyaluronic acid breaks down during an injury or ageing, which causes joint pain and leads to inflammation in the ligaments and tendons surrounding the joint.
Increase in dental surgeries and rise in prevalence of dental conditions across the globe are the major factors boosting the growth of the global semi-automated dental laboratory ovens market. Surge in demand and adoption of dental restoration and dental fillings for the treatment of tooth caries, missing tooth structure, and replacement procedures is another factor fueling the growth of the global semi-automated dental laboratory ovens market. Increase in demand for dental laboratory ovens for dental research and preference for dental restoration techniques are the other factors projected to drive the global market during the forecast period.
Transparency Market Research is a next-generation market intelligence provider, offering fact-based solutions to business leaders, consultants, and strategy professionals.
Our reports are single-point solutions for businesses to grow, evolve, and mature. Our real-time data collection methods along with ability to track more than one million high growth niche products are aligned with your aims. The detailed and proprietary statistical models used by our analysts offer insights for making right decision in the shortest span of time. For organizations that require specific but comprehensive information we offer customized solutions through ad hoc reports. These requests are delivered with the perfect combination of right sense of fact-oriented problem solving methodologies and leveraging existing data repositories.
TMR believes that unison of solutions for clients-specific problems with right methodology of research is the key to help enterprises reach right decision.
Mr. Rohit Bhisey
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street,
Albany NY - 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453